• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

WedgeX

Banned
Titus young at it again on twitter, kind of hope he just runs himself out of the NFL at this point
Per. Rotoworld

Initially thought this was a repost of earlier news. Cannot fathom how his brain got injured in such a way that he continues to think he's better than Megatron. I had hoped the Lions would be able to trade him for a 3rd, 4th or 5th rounder. I mean, maybe some head coach is silly enough to believe that Titus Jr. could be coached out of his brain swelling, but he's gonna get outright cut and end up in some CFL practice squad now.

Future Patriot.

The Pats stockpile picks, don't they? This might work.

Bar gets pretty crowded on SB evening, but we could squeeze one in at our table. Nothing dirty, you filthy Dutchman :p

Can I ride there by bike?

If the Browns get Bjoern Wagner I guarantee you Dutch will force himself upon us. Just accept it and the transition will go smooth.

I'll trade you Brady for Werner.

Fuck, I forgot Bernard Pollard. That American Hero deserves a ring for sure.

Go Ravens!

At least we can be sure that the Bills won't win one.

you'll never be part of the group phony!!
*Dawg

WHOOF WHOOF

A lot of people are supporting the Niners just to see a FMT rant. Let me help you out with this FMT post win rant Mad-lib. This way, you can make all the rants you want AND support the Ravens. It can be applied to any team, so feel free to reuse in the future:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

fuck you __(opponent’s coach)__ you __(adjective)__ piece of shit you couldn’t stop __(Niner’s player)__ from __(verb ending in “ing”)__ your __(type of family member)__ up and down the field, fuck you __(opponent’s third best player)__ you dumb __(curse word)__ you look like a __(fictional monster)__ took a __(bodily function)__ on a __(noun)__, fuck you __(opponent’s defensive player )__ you really thought __(Niner’s offensive player)__ wasn’t going to __(verb)__ his __(body part)__ up your D’s __(body part)__ you dumb ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch, fuck the seachickens just because, fuck __(relatively unkown player who recently got press)__ WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU LOLOLOL, fuck you __(opponent’s best player)__ you overrated piece of __(curse word)__ you are a choker and can’t hold __(equivalent Niner’s position player)__ dick the only reason you get press is you __(verb in the past tense)__ Roger Goodell last summer in __(location)__, and fuck you __(opponents QB, unless already used, if so use anybody else on team)__ you are a __(adjective)__ fucking racist so you can suck a __(type of container)__ of __(plural body part)__, and most of all, fuck __(opponent’s city)__ you all are the biggest group of __(adjective)__ __(plural noun)__ in the fucking world, you __(adjective)__ fucks you all can suck __(Niner’s player in the possessive)__ dick, suck __(Niner’s player in the possessive)__ dick, suck __(Niner’s player in the possessive)__ dick, and suck __(Niner’s player in the possessive)__ dick, and most of all, fuck __(NFL Gaf member of opposite affiliation)__, you can SUCK MY __(BODY PART WITH 14 I’s)__!!!!!!!!

NINERS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
A lot of people are supporting the Niners just to see a FMT rant. Let me help you out with this FMT post win rant Mad-lib. This way, you can make all the rants you want AND support the Ravens. It can be applied to any team, so feel free to reuse in the future:

fuck you __(opponent’s coach)__ you __(adjective)__ piece of shit you couldn’t stop __(Niner’s player)__ from __(verb ending in “ing”)__ your __(type of family member)__ up and down the field, fuck you __(opponent’s third best player)__ you dumb __(curse word)__ you look like a __(fictional monster)__ took a __(bodily function)__ on a __(noun)__, fuck you __(opponent’s defensive player )__ you really thought __(Niner’s offensive player)__ wasn’t going to __(verb)__ his __(body part)__ up your D’s __(body part)__ you dumb ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch, fuck the seachickens just because, fuck __(relatively unkown player who recently got press)__ WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU LOLOLOL, fuck you __(opponent’s best player)__ you overrated piece of __(curse word)__ you are a choker and can’t hold __(equivalent Niner’s position player)__ dick the only reason you get press is you __(verb in the past tense)__ Roger Goodell last summer in __(location)__, and fuck you __(opponents QB, unless already used, if so use anybody else on team)__ you are a __(adjective)__ fucking racist so you can suck a __(type of container)__ of __(plural body part)__, and most of all, fuck __(opponent’s city)__ you all are the biggest group of __(adjective)__ __(plural noun)__ in the fucking world, you __(adjective)__ fucks you all can suck __(Niner’s player in the possessive)__ dick, suck __(Niner’s player in the possessive)__ dick, suck __(Niner’s player in the possessive)__ dick, and suck __(Niner’s player in the possessive)__ dick, and most of all, fuck __(NFL Gaf member of opposite affiliation)__, you can SUCK MY __(BODY PART WITH 14 I’s)__!!!!!!!!

:jnc

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
halftime2.jpg

So has anyone from Pop-GAF come in crying about this one yet?

Beautiful.

Ha ha....though I'm not even sure the rant would be that good.

:jnc perfect.

eznark

Banned

hahahahaha

Greg

:jnc

he needs a new template now

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.

O9itN.gif

lmao

Wrayfield

Can I ride there by bike?

I thought Germans stole all Dutch bikes? :)

You are a star. But stop stabbing FMT so hard.

Great work on the mab-lib Larry to bad the Ravens are going to get stomped though. 9ers have a much better QB, better offense, and muuuuuuuuuuuuuch better defense, plus they have best Harbs.

WedgeX

Banned

This rates five :jnc's.

ibqlhHw0SWdiW.gif
ibqlhHw0SWdiW.gif
ibqlhHw0SWdiW.gif
ibqlhHw0SWdiW.gif
ibqlhHw0SWdiW.gif

Don't fear the reaper

Draft

Love it.

Baltimore gets a second trophy. Flacco and the receivers are on fire, you'd have an easier time penetrating Manti Te'o's girlfriend than the o-line, Kruger is beasting, Suggs' teeth are protruding an extra 3 inches, Ray Lewis is more machine than man, the corners are actually catching balls, and etc., etc.

Jim won't survive this game. One of those cords in his neck is going to snap and flay Alex Smith's eyeball. CKs tats are going to peel off his arm like stains in an infomercial and coalesce or Ray Ray while he ascends to heaven.

Team of destiny.

Great work on the mab-lib Larry to bad the Ravens are going to get stomped though. 9ers have a much better QB, better offense, and muuuuuuuuuuuuuch better defense, plus they have best Harbs.

It's funny you say that, because I was just listening to KNBR, the Niners flagship station, and Ronny Lott was on asking why is everybody saying the Ravens defense is better, and that Niners D isn't getting any respect, and it was time to go get respect. I was confused because I thought that the Niners D was pretty much university considered one of the best this and last season, while our D is clearly down. Even I admit this. Other than the OP, where are they calling the Ravens D superior?

Bowser

"As I think back, I think I was more concerned with the guys before me ... guys like Steve Smith and Chad Johnson (who) wanted the ball," Davis said. "It was like, 'Throw me the ball.' So I looked up to those guys and figured that that was the way to go, that was the route. But it wasn't. It definitely wasn't the route."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...on-davis-im-no-longer-a-cancer-on-49ers-squad

Um ok Vernon. Keep Smitty's name out your mouth you shithead.

Bout to switch allegiances to the Ravens.

Bowser

Several team sources are claiming the Jets want a first- and second-round pick for Revis, which is astronomical payment considering Revis -- while one of the best players in all of football -- is coming off knee surgery and will want a hefty contract.

The Jets won't get a one and two (no way), but teams think the Jets can get a nice gaggle of picks and a player.

Sources say one of the teams highly interested is the New England Patriots, but not even the Jets, who have made some screwy decisions over the years, would trade Revis to the division-rival Patriots and, in the process, hand them a Super Bowl.

Other teams highly interested, I'm told, are Denver, San Francisco, Buffalo (not happening -- division rival), and even Seattle, which already has some of the best defensive backs in the game. One team also constantly mentioned by league sources is Green Bay, though the Packers, possessors of one of the best front offices in all of sports, usually don't give up high-round picks.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/mike-freeman/21612943/gold-rush-forming-for-possible-revis-trade

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'm just gonna leave this here...

http://i.imgur.com/KI7ONRH.jpg[img][/quote]

[quote="Bowser, post: 46889968"]I'm surprised Stephen A's reaction wasn't:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/rULL3.gif

It was

FUCKING SKIP BAYLESS said Tebow could've led 49'ers to to the SuperBowl this year

Stephen A lost it

So did I

I was like Da' Fuck!?! afterwards

Pull the trigger Denver, we get Revis and Champ for another year before he retires...

DELICIOUS!

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I dream of the day the Bills and Browns both make the playoffs.

Bills still get their shit fucked though.

I know, I know. But, tell me. How does it feel to see the team that should've been yours in the Super Bowl? Good? I bet it feels good. Like watching your ex-wife marrying a richer, more successful guy than you 2 weeks after the papers are signed.

Go Ravens, BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

Perfect.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

fuck you __(opponent’s coach)__ you __(adjective)__ piece of shit yPpou couldn’t stop __(Niner’s player)__ from __(verb ending in “ing”)__ your __(type of family member)__ up and down the field, fuck you __(opponent’s third best player)__ you dumb __(curse word)__ you look like a __(fictional monster)__ took a __(bodily function)__ on a __(noun)__, fuck you __(opponent’s defensive player )__ you really thought __(Niner’s offensive player)__ wasn’t going to __(verb)__ his __(body part)__ up your D’s __(body part)__ you dumb ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch, fuck the seachickens just because, fuck __(relatively unkown player who recently got press)__ WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU LOLOLOL, fuck you __(opponent’s best player)__ you overrated piece of __(curse word)__ you are a choker and can’t hold __(equivalent Niner’s position player)__ dick the only reason you get press is you __(verb in the past tense)__ Roger Goodell last summer in __(location)__, and fuck you __(opponents QB, unless already used, if so use anybody else on team)__ you are a __(adjective)__ fucking racist so you can suck a __(type of container)__ of __(plural body part)__, and most of all, fuck __(opponent’s city)__ you all are the biggest group of __(adjective)__ __(plural noun)__ in the fucking world, you __(adjective)__ fucks you all can suck __(Niner’s player in the possessive)__ dick, suck __(Niner’s player in the possessive)__ dick, suck __(Niner’s player in the possessive)__ dick, and suck __(Niner’s player in the possessive)__ dick, and most of all, fuck __(NFL Gaf member of opposite affiliation)__, you can SUCK MY __(BODY PART WITH 14 I’s)__!!!!!!!!

:jnccc

I know, I know. But, tell me. How does it feel to see the team that should've been yours in the Super Bowl? Good? I bet it feels good. Like watching your ex-wife marrying a richer, more successful guy than you 2 weeks after the papers are signed.
Speaking of this, for you old timers in here were you Browns fans before they moved? Or did you only start following the Ravens after the move.

Don't be shy, how does one become a Ravens fan?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Speaking of this, for you old timers in here were you Browns fans before they moved? Or did you only start following the Ravens after the move.

A year or so after I became a Browns fan and found out about the Ravens being the old Browns I'll admit I got a bit weak in the knees and was thinking of jumping ship.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

For real. I seent The Wire. Nobody in that show even named dropped the Ravens. Not once!

FRAUDS

Neither will the Pats!

Also, nice work Larry. Poor FMT is going to have to come up with a new schtick next year

At least we win some games in a year! Better to have hoped and lost then never had hope at all!

Or something :(

Vikebike!

Talking bout Vikebikes, I need around 50 bucks from all the Shirtless members to pay for my trip to London to see the VIKEBIKE clown on the Steelers. I'll email my Paypal

Bowser

Niners are in the Super Bowl and cam is doing windows phone commercials

I dunno what it is with your players but they can't seem to keep the Panthers out their mouths. Don't know why considering we haven't played in the past two years. That changes next season though, I'm going to enjoy Cam pushing Kaep and the Niners' D shit in at Candlestick. I would think about coming to the game but I don't wanna get my throat slit so I'll pass.

I hope Joe Flacco styles all over your team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom