• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny you say that, because I was just listening to KNBR, the Niners flagship station, and Ronny Lott was on asking why is everybody saying the Ravens defense is better, and that Niners D isn't getting any respect, and it was time to go get respect. I was confused because I thought that the Niners D was pretty much university considered one of the best this and last season, while our D is clearly down. Even I admit this. Other than the OP, where are they calling the Ravens D superior?
I think people are drastically overvaluing the fact that they shut down the Pats offense. Ravens D did play better the last 5 games of the season but they were horrible the first 11 games.

Fuck. Yankeehater anoints the Niners. They're gonna lose.

Am I bad at predicting the outcomes of games or something? Not sure what you are talking about here.

Nakazato

A lot of people are supporting the Niners just to see a FMT rant. Let me help you out with this FMT post win rant Mad-lib. This way, you can make all the rants you want AND support the Ravens. It can be applied to any team, so feel free to reuse in the future:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

fuck you __(opponent’s coach)__ you __(adjective)__ piece of shit you couldn’t stop __(Niner’s player)__ from __(verb ending in “ing”)__ your __(type of family member)__ up and down the field, fuck you __(opponent’s third best player)__ you dumb __(curse word)__ you look like a __(fictional monster)__ took a __(bodily function)__ on a __(noun)__, fuck you __(opponent’s defensive player )__ you really thought __(Niner’s offensive player)__ wasn’t going to __(verb)__ his __(body part)__ up your D’s __(body part)__ you dumb ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch, fuck the seachickens just because, fuck __(relatively unkown player who recently got press)__ WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU LOLOLOL, fuck you __(opponent’s best player)__ you overrated piece of __(curse word)__ you are a choker and can’t hold __(equivalent Niner’s position player)__ dick the only reason you get press is you __(verb in the past tense)__ Roger Goodell last summer in __(location)__, and fuck you __(opponents QB, unless already used, if so use anybody else on team)__ you are a __(adjective)__ fucking racist so you can suck a __(type of container)__ of __(plural body part)__, and most of all, fuck __(opponent’s city)__ you all are the biggest group of __(adjective)__ __(plural noun)__ in the fucking world, you __(adjective)__ fucks you all can suck __(Niner’s player in the possessive)__ dick, suck __(Niner’s player in the possessive)__ dick, suck __(Niner’s player in the possessive)__ dick, and suck __(Niner’s player in the possessive)__ dick, and most of all, fuck __(NFL Gaf member of opposite affiliation)__, you can SUCK MY __(BODY PART WITH 14 I’s)__!!!!!!!!

NINERS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!!
Jnc

jakncoke

Banned
A lot of people are supporting the Niners just to see a FMT rant. Let me help you out with this FMT post win rant Mad-lib. This way, you can make all the rants you want AND support the Ravens. It can be applied to any team, so feel free to reuse in the future:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

fuck you __(opponent’s coach)__ you __(adjective)__ piece of shit you couldn’t stop __(Niner’s player)__ from __(verb ending in “ing”)__ your __(type of family member)__ up and down the field, fuck you __(opponent’s third best player)__ you dumb __(curse word)__ you look like a __(fictional monster)__ took a __(bodily function)__ on a __(noun)__, fuck you __(opponent’s defensive player )__ you really thought __(Niner’s offensive player)__ wasn’t going to __(verb)__ his __(body part)__ up your D’s __(body part)__ you dumb ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch, fuck the seachickens just because, fuck __(relatively unkown player who recently got press)__ WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU LOLOLOL, fuck you __(opponent’s best player)__ you overrated piece of __(curse word)__ you are a choker and can’t hold __(equivalent Niner’s position player)__ dick the only reason you get press is you __(verb in the past tense)__ Roger Goodell last summer in __(location)__, and fuck you __(opponents QB, unless already used, if so use anybody else on team)__ you are a __(adjective)__ fucking racist so you can suck a __(type of container)__ of __(plural body part)__, and most of all, fuck __(opponent’s city)__ you all are the biggest group of __(adjective)__ __(plural noun)__ in the fucking world, you __(adjective)__ fucks you all can suck __(Niner’s player in the possessive)__ dick, suck __(Niner’s player in the possessive)__ dick, suck __(Niner’s player in the possessive)__ dick, and suck __(Niner’s player in the possessive)__ dick, and most of all, fuck __(NFL Gaf member of opposite affiliation)__, you can SUCK MY __(BODY PART WITH 14 I’s)__!!!!!!!!

NINERS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!!

SAM_JACKSON_CLAPPING_GIF-s480x270-57548-580.gif

Nameless

If anyone doubted that east-coast media bias still thrives just watch sportscenter randomly at anytime; Their Super Bowl coverage thus far has been disproportionatley in favor of the Ravens.

harSon

Banned
Man, this is like choosing whether I should be castrated with a blunt knife or have my junk shot off with a sawed off shotgun.

If anyone doubted that east-coast media bias still thrives just watch sportscenter randomly at anytime; Their Super Bowl coverage thus far has been disproportionatley in favor of the Ravens.

No shit. It isn't a surprise though. Ray Lewis misses most of the season with a tricep injury and everyone is sucking his dick for his "last ride". Justin smith misses like 2 weeks because of the same injury and no one says anything. Ed reed has never won a Super Bowl so excited for him to get one! Who is randy moss? And on and on

Never mind that the ravens beat the broncos because of the worst safety play in NFL history on that bomb and the patriots completely shit the bed. Oh well!

No shit. It isn't a surprise though. Ray Lewis misses most of the season with a tricep injury and everyone is sucking his dick for his "last ride". Justin smith misses like 2 weeks because of the same injury and no one says anything. Ed reed has never won a Super Bowl so excited for him to get one! Who is randy moss? And on and on

Never mind that the ravens beat the broncos because of the worst safety play in NFL history on that bomb and the patriots completely shit the bed. Oh well!

WE BEAT OURSELVES! THEY DIDN'T WIN THE GAME, WE LOST IT!

I like it.

Am I bad at predicting the outcomes of games or something? Not sure what you are talking about here.

Remember when you anointed the Packers Champs in week 6 last year?

Can't remember the team the year before that (I wanna say Patriots) but you have a habit of jumping the gun on crowning Super Bowl champs. Just poking fun.

You dont really believe this. Ravens hit them in the mouth all game long and that is why they won. They are an extremely physical team and it is tough to play for 60 mins against a team like that.

Greg

who gives a fuck about the media - your team is in the Super Bowl

Remember when you anointed the Packers Champs in week 6 last year?

Can't remember the team the year before that (I wanna say Patriots) but you have a habit of jumping the gun on crowning Super Bowl champs. Just poking fun.

I would never pick the Pats to win anything. I hate Brady and the Cheat with every fiber of my being. I absolutely was on the Packers bandwagon last year, even before the season started I said they would go 16-0, so I was off by one game there. I dont see how anyone could have predicated them choking like they did against the Giants though. I have been on the Kaep bandwagon since before he ever played a snap in the NFL. I have always thought that he would wind up being great.

Bowser

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-monday-following-super-bowl-national-holiday/qPHHlyZV

Let's get this shit passed!

harSon

Banned
I seriously think you might need help, your last post have been quite suspect.......

I do man. These Bay Area "fans" are driving me up the wall. Giants, Sharks, Niners, Warriors, As, etc... Why the fuck do they have to all be successful in the same year?!

I do man. These Bay Area "fans" are driving me up the wall. Giants, Sharks, Niners, Warriors, As, etc... Why the fuck do they have to all be successful in the same year?!

Do you see an overwhelming majority of people wearing Giants gear instead of Niners gear, like I do? I assume they must be waiting to see if they win before they spend the money.

harSon

Banned
Do you see an overwhelming majority of people wearing Giants gear instead of Niners gear, like I do? I assume they must be waiting to see if they win before they spend the money.

I see a lot of Niners gear, but yeah, I probably do see more Giants gear now that you mention it. Pisses me off too. Shit happened months ago assholes, get over it!

Giants are the most bandwagoned team in baseball. No one cared about them in Cali before they won. Especially outside of SF. It use to be all Dodgers.

kingslunk

Ravens obviously will win. Going to be a close exciting game to keep everyone watching but Baltimore will win. 24-21 gg paid off refs go win that last ring for ray Lewis

Weird, OP won't load properly for me, no pics :(

Congrats to my division brah FMT for making it to the big dance. NFC West represent.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Giants are the most bandwagoned team in baseball. No one cared about them in Cali before they won. Especially outside of SF. It use to be all Dodgers.

It still is all Doyers, baby.

L.A. and most of Cali would riot if the Dodgers ever won a World Series.

ohNOitsRO

Does anyone else get really tired of hearing any religious bullshit come out of rays mouth? His empowering way of delivering any kind of speech (cause whenever ray talks its a goddamn speech) is just akin to a reverend and that shit gets annoying REAL fast in sports.. Keep that shit out IMO..

"GOD IS GOOD GOD IS GREAT GOD IS AMAZING LOOK AT ME LITTLE ETHIOPIAN AND SYRIAN CHILDREN! IM GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL THEN TO DISNEY LOOK HOW AMAZING GOD IS!

For God Said: Psalms BS 73: For thou shalt not eat swine, rather let its glorious form pierce through the heavenly lights at bank stadium, AND GUIDE THEE TO THE PROMISED LAND: A land of overpriced suds, and purple ticket stubs; a land of stale corn, for the new young and old"

I'm probably in the minority here but FUCK, Ray Lewis would be so much more tolerable if he didn't have to spit his religious propaganda every time a camera turns his way

eznark

Banned
Does anyone else get really tired of hearing any religious bullshit come out of rays mouth? His empowering way of delivering any kind of speech (cause whenever ray talks its a goddamn speech) is just akin to a reverend and that shit gets annoying REAL fast in sports.. Keep that shit out IMO..

"GOD IS GOOD GOD IS GREAT GOD IS AMAZING LOOK AT ME LITTLE ETHIOPIAN AND SYRIAN CHILDREN! IM GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL THEN TO DISNEY LOOK HOW AMAZING GOD IS!

For God Said: Psalms BS 73: For thou shalt not eat swine, rather let its glorious form pierce through the heavenly lights at bank stadium, AND GUIDE THEE TO THE PROMISED LAND: A land of overpriced suds, and purple ticket stubs; a land of stale corn, for the new young and old"

I'm probably in the minority here but FUCK, Ray Lewis would be so much more tolerable if he didn't have to spit his religious propaganda every time a camera turns his way

22176506.jpg

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

Some people are religious. Deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom