• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'll give Mad Men another go at some point for GAFs favorite Hendricks

It's okay.

I can't seem to really get into it. It's shocking how unrecognizable Allsion Brie is though. Oh and it's hilarious that January Jones acts like Betty Draper in everything else like X-Men....and real life supposedly.

Downton Abbey on the other hand is ridiculously fantastic.

This is a good documentary, ima send it to Johnny football he has alittle growing up to do before he leads my Browns to the SuperBowl. Not saying that Johnnys anything like Todd though ...or.....

jakncoke

Banned
This is a good documentary, ima send it to Johnny football he has alittle growing up to do before he leads my Browns to the SuperBowl. Not saying that Johnnys anything like Todd though ...or.....

You should draft Johnny Utah, play qb and fight east cleveland crime for ya!

Kacar

Any other NFL GAF playing PoE?

I started playing it Friday, hit 30 last night, its been really frustrating with all the server problems. But just like Diablo 2 it is pretty addicting and easy to get into, and the fact that its F2P for how much content is there is remarkable.

cashman

Banned
I just can't get to the point in Mad Men where I'm constantly going to the next episode. Is it a slow starter like The Wire?

According to DetroitLions.com, the Lions will "certainly" consider Alabama CB Dee Milliner with the No. 5 pick.
Corner was a glaring 2012 weakness for the Lions, and No. 1 CB Chris Houston is an unrestricted free agent. GM Martin Mayhew and coach Jim Schwartz have both gone on the record about the need for a talent infusion at corner, and Milliner is the consensus top defensive back available in this year's draft. Even if Milliner slides past Detroit at No. 5, he's unlikely to fall out of the top 10.
Do it

Man, watching old Sean Taylor videos (including one where he blasted a fool AT THE PRO BOWL) make me sad. He was something truely special, so sad.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Wait, Why is NBC showing the Pro Bowl?

Isn't it the Channel who shows the Super Bowl gets the Pro-Bowl too?

jakncoke

Banned
I could never fake root for another team, just to use an alt account on a forum. There gotta be millions forums out there. This forum is pretty cool, but nothing would make me root for another team let alone a division rival

brentech

Stores can charge 4% surcharge on Visa and Mastercard fuck off dicks

edit; lol post office loses 25 million a day. loll
They lose money because the retarded regulation Congress imposed on them to pay some 75billion dollars in FUTURE pension for employees that don't even work their yet. Woo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom