• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro Bowl should turn into a skills challenge.

This. I grew up on the QB Skills competitions!

lcSTwDd.jpg

Big-E

I must confess to Pats GAF, my son was born on Sunday and my frequent prayers to Tom to ensure his safety diverted his attention.

bionic77

I must confess to Pats GAF, my son was born on Sunday and my frequent prayers to Tom to ensure his safety diverted his attention.
Congratulations!

Don't pray to false idols though. Give yourself to Tebow and all will be well. Continue your holy hatred of the vile Jets.

I just want to see what she's wearing during the perfomance... Also
Roto:
ESPN New York reports there is a "small segment" of the Jets' organization that would prefer to trade Antonio Cromartie over Darrelle Revis.
Cromartie is coming off the best season of his career where he was asked to cover the offense's No. 1 receiver in Revis' absence. He also has two years left on his deal, and his trade value has never been higher. Due $9.5 million in total next year, the Jets would only take a cap hit of $2.5 million by trading Cromartie, instead of the $12 million hit they would endure for trading Revis. Cromartie is due a $2.3 million roster bonus on March 14, so a deal would have to be struck before then. It is believed that Rex Ryan is of the contingent that supports this idea.

jakncoke

Banned
It really shows how much the game has become a passing league as of late. I was looking at Steelers single season passing leaders, only 13 of our seasons have had a passer reach 3000 yards. So I then decided to look at some the others. Giants have 21, Cardinals 16, Bears 8(lol), Packers 26, Redskins 20 , Lions 9

Are you the Pats fan teaching or whatever in China? Any who congrats

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
FMT! Have you ever met or seen this banjo man they just showed on Countdown?

God these are the things I love about football. So much history and characters.

Do the Browns have anything like this? Other then our factory of sadness?

JCizzle

Every sports all star game sucks outside of maybe the NBA's (and even that is pretty trash). MLB: pitchers are petrified of getting hurt mid season. NHL: same as football.

They should just scrap them all.

WedgeX

Banned
Just moved to DC...and there is so much Ravens merchandise here. I miss the traitorous Michigan Packers fans real bad right now.

Hope the Niners win. Ravens over Broncos was a sham with those fucking officials. At least the Ravens took down the Patriots, which maybe Denver doesn't do. But they still need to lose.

Larry just curious but when did you start being a Ravens fan? Were you once a browns fan before the move? Or did you only start following them after they became the Ravens? ...... Just a question I want to ask all Ravens fans on here. Just curious is all

I started following them the minute we got them. I loved football, but didn't support a team. I was a kid, so I did what my grandpa did, and he said "fuck the colts," and "fuck the skins."

I'm a fan of Baltimore. I remember waiting up late to see if we would get an expansion team and was crushed when they picked Jacksonville and Carolina, as we were one of the other finalists. I remember Baltimore's team would have been Baltimore Bombers. Glad we didn't get one and it turned out as it did.

Godslay

Banned
I started following them the minute we got them. I loved football, but didn't support a team. I was a kid, so I did what my grandpa did, and he said "fuck the colts," and "fuck the skins."

I'm a fan of Baltimore. I remember waiting up late to see if we would get an expansion team and was crushed when they picked Jacksonville and Carolina, as we were one of the other finalists. I remember Baltimore's team would have been Baltimore Bombers. Glad we didn't get one and it turned out as it did.

Don't lie brother, your Denver starter jacket says otherwise. You're one of us!

jakncoke

Banned
They interviewed him talking about how much he likes bowling

Also Jerome Bettis is an owner as well

Doesnt shock me, but as for TO its not him liking bowling and what not, but how does he have the money to own one unless he isnt as broke as reports were indicating. How much does a bowling team even cost? I swear I remember a report saying he had 30k a month child support or something.

effzee

McCoy wtf? You were supposed to be the good one! Didn't this Steph girl just incriminate herself of having herpes? A lot of her rambling seems like the rantings of a spurn upset one night stand.

gutshot

McCoy wtf? You were supposed to be the good one! Didn't this Steph girl just incriminate herself of having herpes? A lot of her rambling seems like the rantings of a spurn upset one night stand.

Maybe. But they both come off pretty bad in the whole exchange.

Also, this wasn't included in the linked post but after sobbering up(?) McCoy first tried to claim his Twitter was hacked and then just deleted his account. Facepalms all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom