• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
eVbuzno.gif

Rumble being shit was not a surprise.

Now is not the time to take a financial risk on Ziggler.
Vince needs profits in a down market. Rock/Cena will give him teh most moneys.

Why do you think the Packers, Giants, and Niners have won the past couple years?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I don't know how it happened but I ended up watching "American Reunion" instead of "The Dark Knight Rises".

All that movie did was make me feel old as fuck. :(

TDKR was one of the most disappointing movies of my live. i thought it was ok, i don't think it was a bad movie, but coming off of the previous movie it was just a let down. i guess it would have been next to impossible to live up to that though

american reunion was pretty bad. i can't remember laughing once

TDKR was one of the most disappointing movies of my live. i thought it was ok, i don't think it was a bad movie, but coming off of the previous movie it was just a let down. i guess it would have been next to impossible to live up to that though

american reunion was pretty bad. i can't remember laughing once

Sucks that you are going to have back to back disappointing weekends.

Sucks that you are going to have back to back disappointing weekends.

i saw TDKR when it came out, not this weekend. and i bet you'd love for the niners to lose. you gave up 3 first round picks for a guy who will probably never play again. meanwhile, the niners used 1 second round pick to get a player who is better in every way. i'd probably be pretty salty too..... actually i already lived that story with alex vs. erron except we only gave up 1 first rounder to get alex

I don't know how to feel about this game. I hate Frank gore but the Niners getting 6 super bowls would be cool

not sure how anyone can hate frank the tank. two had two horrific knee injuries and played on complete trash teams for years and always produced, never complained. frank has earned this and i'm especially happy that he has experienced the last 2 years before he becomes less of a player

jakncoke

Banned
i saw TDKR when it came out, not this weekend. and i bet you'd love for the niners to lose. you gave up 3 first round picks for a guy who will probably never play again. meanwhile, the niners used 1 second round pick to get a player who is better in every way. i'd probably be pretty salty too..... actually i already lived that story with alex vs. erron except we only gave up 1 first rounder to get alex

hyperbole much?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
not sure how anyone can hate frank the tank. two had two horrific knee injuries and played on complete trash teams for years and always produced, never complained. frank has earned this and i'm especially happy that he has experienced the last 2 years before he becomes less of a player

Will you take me back? Can I get back on the bandwagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom