• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Joe "I'm about to get FUCKING PAID!" Flacco

If he gets MVP, +3 Mil on each year, damn!

Agaiin it's hilarious. He'll still be one of those guys talked about on the bubble as elite status, as eli has been dealing with for years, but he'll be absolutely grossly overpaid. He earned the contract, but I just don't think he'll keep this level of play up, but maybe I'm completely wrong.

Smellycat

Awesome game. I didn't really care about either team, but I decided to cheer for the 49ers before the game started. Amazing comeback from them after that power outage, sooo close.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
You're misunderstanding. Holding stopped the player from getting to the punter. The reason the punter could kill that much clock is because the guy who was coming at him was held.

Right. And they held intentionally because the result of a hold in the endzone is a safety, which they were going to give up anyway.

It was no different than intentionally taking a delay of game penalty for yardage or clock management.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
WOOOO IM FREE

FUCK THE NINERS YOU CHOKING ASS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCHES

I don't even know who you are, anymore.

Heh, I thought this was one of the most boring games, even wanting Baltimore to win, and I stopped watching after the power outage. Sounds like I missed a good one!

You're misunderstanding. Holding stopped the player from getting to the punter. The reason the punter could kill that much clock is because the guy who was coming at him was held.

Of course, but what changes if they call it? The ravens held them BECAUSE they knew it didn't matter.

jakncoke

Banned
lmao jancoke where are you, friend?

Im probably the #1 poster in this thread -_-

Dont act like you dont see me fucking milk bag drinker!

2 Super Bowls is pretty cool bro, tks for getting the AFC back on top. Call me when you got 6 of these things :D

Hall of Shame

User Name Posts
jakncoke 184
The Frankman 143
JABEE 139
eznark 131
BlackGhost 130
Brinbe 121
Alligatorjandro 114
Narag 112
Dutch Patriot 102
MetalFearSolid 99