• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half time will be a treat, then after the ravens get done spanking the niners I can talk shit to EVERY SINGLE NINER FAN I SEE. Life is good.

Fjordson

I don't watch football. Is play stopped only when both a player's knees touch the ground while in possession of the ball?
He got up because nobody on defense made contact with him. If he was getting tackled, then yeah, definitely down there. But he was untouched.

edit: beaten worse than the Niners secondary =[

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I don't watch football. Is play stopped only when both a player's knees touch the ground while in possession of the ball?

Know if their knee is down they have to be touched. You can tumble all you want, but you're not down unless contact is made.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Its all Schaubiaks fault!! Im dead serious

JacobyJonesTDcelebration.gif

We have to see this the rest of our lives.

I want to crush Kubes and Schoob.

PianoGuy

Neo Member

The reason why it isn't stopped is because he wasn't touched by a defensive player, if he had been touched by one, he would have been down.

NCIS is tv's #1 show
Big Bang Theory is tv's #1 show
How I Met Your Mother is tv's #1 show
Elementary is tv's #1 show

CBS is tv's shittiest network

Redd

Since I'm not a fan of either team its a little amusing watching Kapernick get his butt kicked the first half. The media has been all on his Dick the past month.

Someone should tell Culliver that its not "gay" to cover his receiver. Love seeing him getting burned. Karma police having their way with the Niners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom