• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pop-Gaf incoming.

iVnVssQUo2oHs.gif

TheNatural

My Member!
Some dumb mistakes have left a good 15 on the board.

I ain't mad at you though Kap. Two years ago we were looking down the barrel of 9 straight losing seasons, and have a QB who is nowhere near his potential. Win or lose, no Niner fan should be depressed.

etiolate

Banned
CBS crew is awful. Maybe it's the AFC rah-rah, but saying Bowman and Willis aren't good in coverage is lolz. This game is basically the Niners making some mistakes and differences in the red zone.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
We rolled the damn Ravens. Now Jacoby....Flacco becoming elite....I just don't know.

WHY!?!?!

Cause the Oilers passed on their bad voodoo shit to the Texans.

"Barwin will be signed and overpaid and have a 30+ sack season next year. We are just cursed. "

Ugh :(

eznark

Banned
So is the broad singing at half time the idiot who keeps letting her husband beat the shit out of her or the one who is actually a dude?

Okay that was a good first half but time to step it up with chili, nachos, sour cream, 7- eleven slushis and cheesecake for the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom