• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusagari

The Iron Sheik ✔ @the_ironsheik
Dan Marino have sex at halftime with anybody that want to fuck an orange

Sheik da god.

I can only imagine who they try to get to play at Metlife next year.

Obvious answer would've been Springsteen, but they can't get him again so quickly...so Bon Jovi?

Quick

Banned
Not the best Halftime show, but not the worst.

Destiny's Child bit was weak (I was barely able to hear Kelly and Michelle), and Beyonce was fluctuating from "good" to "meh".

On the plus side, dat Kelly Rowland, dat Beyonce, Michelle...she's alive.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I like my live performances to look live and performed for the audience while that looked spotlessly choreographed and performed purely for the camera.

It's the Super Bowl, not your hipster-ass coffee house down the street.

A lot of people on twitter are saying this was one of the greatest performances of all time. Am I the only one not seeing this?

Better than the black eyed peas one, but it was very entertaining. She had showman ship, great body, nice voice, and the choreography made my prostate tingle especially when she licked her finger.

But yea give it time, it's just buzz, still it was pretty good.

thefro

Pretty solid halftime show but it definitely fizzled out after the Destiny's Child reunion and peaked too early.

The Tupac hologram shit with the multiple Beyonces (and a couple real backup dancers going in and out) was pretty cool.

Kuroyume

Banned
Search hashtags, awful, sucked, terrible.... Many people hated that

Either get a fucking band and perform live or dont show up

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
That was definitely better than when the fucking Black Eyed Peas came out and shat on the stage.

I don't remember that. I do remember Guns n' Roses!

OVefQ3f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom