• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
AVGN was right, why don't they have some fucking heavy metal rock band instead of this sissy pop act? I mean this is motherfucking football for christ's sake!

What the fuck does it being "motherfucking football" matter? Honestly, when I think football, I think of Sam Spence before some random ass heavy metal group or pop act.

Sappy113

I like my live performances to look live and performed for the audience while that looked spotlessly choreographed and performed purely for the camera. Not my cup of tea although Beyonce's easy on the eye.

I like my live performances to be powered by music and a connection between the artist and the audience. Not fluff.

Having said that, I totally agree with you.

Mxrz

Bring back Prince.

prince_1.jpg

Half-time shows used to be thing to look forward to, yeah. NYC would be a great chance to redeem it, but meh. Always dreamed of an AC/DC half-time show, with a few cut ins. But there's no chance in hell that'll ever happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom