• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

If only the opposing team could fumble every time and not even get to 3rd down, we wouldn't have to worry about our horrible 3rd down D.

How is Meachem looking? Someone told me in a mock that his chemistry with Rivers isn't good. Is this true? Who do you expect to have the better year between Meachem and Floyd?

Nightz

How is Meachem looking? Someone told me in a mock that his chemistry with Rivers isn't good. Is this true? Who do you expect to have the better year between Meachem and Floyd?

Only pass that Rivers attempted to him in this game was a pick. Take it for what you will. Their chemistry has looked good in camp though. Floyd is always a good option, just can't play a full 16 games.

squicken

idc how far behind i am. hanie sucks balls. why is he employed. oh god it's VY and they're cheering?! you deserve to have your team move to toronto if you cheer for vy

With that successful pass defense, Hayward has moved ahead of Jarrett Bush on the depth chart.

e: Doink! Preseason football is awesome.

Top Bottom