• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Ænima

Cousins looks like ass. I remember when some of ESPNs talking head retards tried to argue that there might be QB controversy between him and RGIII. Lol.

Meier

Watched my first episode of Hard Knocks. Cool show. Amazed at the turn-around time.. footage at the end was filmed (presumably) 1 day before it aired.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I want to love Harrell because he's a Mike Leach product, but the guy just does not look like an NFL QB at all. Never has.

mr2xxx

Banned
Ænima;40854205 said:
Cousins looks like ass. I remember when some of ESPNs talking head retards tried to argue that there might be QB controversy between him and RGIII. Lol.

But But the Skins weren't confident in the man that they traded multiple first round picks for.............LOL

He doesn't look like the Manning I remember. Still a top 10 qb even though he is rusty and lost the usual zip he used to have.
I'd agree that he didn't show his old arm strength, but it was hard for me to tell if he was trying to or not. So I'll reserve judgment on that.

Though even if he's Chad Penningtoning it around out there, he's probably still a top 10 QB.

bionic77

I'd agree that he didn't show his old arm strength, but it was hard for me to tell if he was trying to or not. So I'll reserve judgment on that.

Though even if he's Chad Penningtoning it around out there, he's probably still a top 10 QB.
He doesn't have his old zip but he is not under handing it like Chad used to.

Spectral he Eagles look like shit.

LJ11

I like Johnny White, Choice fucking blows and Gailey needs to realize that he ain't doing shit on this roster. Better not cut White for that GT scrub.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
It's only preseason it's only preseason it's only preseason.....

TheFatOne

I'm still on that Patriots defense hype. They looked like they have improved, but it's only one preseason game. Secondary still needs work, but Jones has me hyped.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I like Johnny White, Choice fucking blows and Gailey needs to realize that he ain't doing shit on this roster. Better not cut White for that GT scrub.

Yeah, I came on to say that. White is looking really, really good. Choice can fuck off to Tampa or wherever.

Also, this may surprise y'all, but Vince Young is still garbage.

Top Bottom