• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

So what did I miss so far in Steelers vs. Team Dynasty?

Vick Injured.

Steelers Defense barely on the field. McClendon beasting.

Roethlisberger good first drive, then pulled. 3 points.

AB on point, Manny looks good too.

Redman a workhorse, Rainey crazy straight line and cutback speed. Batch not looking hot - 4 1 yard gain redzone plays.

Mike Adams, terrible so far. Gave up two sacks + 2 FF. Both Recovered by Steelers. Rest of OL pedestrian at best, including Decastro.

Cortez Allen looks good.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Harr-e-blle. Fuck.

And then makes a nice throw. Ok.

Godslay

Banned
Peyton looked good man. You happy huh? I'm jelly.

It was a nice drive. We had a lot of drops that were attributed to Tebow last year, so I hope that it really wasn't our WR. The ball did seem to float and wobble a bit with Manning so far, but I wonder if he is holding back or just rusty. Only time will tell, but so far an improvement in the air.

Garrard or Tannehill to start?

McClellin? Looking good.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Not sure why you guys were so stoked about him. McCartney is great in developing QBs, but Harrell just isn't an NFL player

and there you go haha

I never have been and never will be. He has always looked like shit.

Edit: I must say he is running this 2 minute drill nicely.

I never have been and never will be. He has always looked like shit.
YYvCJ.gif

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
That guy put his fist up after the sack, that's a taunt.... right?

Vick Injured.

Redman a workhorse, Rainey crazy straight line and cutback speed. Batch not looking hot - 4 1 yard gain redzone plays.

Mike Adams, terrible so far. Gave up two sacks + 2 FF. Both Recovered by Steelers. Rest of OL pedestrian at best, including Decastro.

Cortez Allen looks good.

Thanks for the recap. Sucks to hear about Adams and the Oline...maybe Colon can stabilize things when he gets in there....I hope.

bionic77

Vick Injured.

Cortez Allen looks good.
Yeah the line was horrible. Learn quickly rookies!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty sure he uttered a celebratory grunt too, that's at least 30 yards in penalties with these refs.

Automatic 5th down for the offense and if they score immediately after the penalty the TD is worth 9 points.

Fantomex

It was a nice drive. We had a lot of drops that were attributed to Tebow last year, so I hope that it really wasn't our WR. The ball did seem to float and wobble a bit with Manning so far, but I wonder if he is holding back or just rusty. Only time will tell, but so far an improvement in the air.

Garrard or Tannehill to start?

McClellin? Looking good.

Five head just looked so sure in the pocket though, dangerous at all times. You definitely did not have that with Tebow.

Tannehill will start, he's getting too much praise from his receivers not too. And all the beat writers are saying the QB race is too close to call. We getting our 6 wins this year but y'all are gonna win the west.

Top Bottom