• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Yea. That's a weird play for the Packers unless we got him for pennies on the dollar.
It's probably a wakeup call to Starks/Saine/Green and I have no doubt Grant probably wanted more than he's worth.

I welcome any RB who can get more than 1-2 yards per rush, though.

Cedric Benson (2011):
- Yards: 1,067
- Avg: 3.9
- Att: 273
- 1 sack, 1 QB hit, 2 pressures in 74 pass-block snaps.

vs.

Falls Forward (2011)
- Yards: 578
- Avg: 4.3
- Att: 133
- Shit shit shit shitty shit shit

Cedric Benson close to signing with the Packers:

I guess fall forwards performance last night wasn't exactly inspiring?

Wow. Surprised TT is willing to go down that route.

If it was only yesterday's performance Im sure that wouldnt happen, but all indications are that he's been dogging it all training camp too.

Mifune

Mehmber
Got quoted in a deadspin article, it's under the generic message board quote. Hold me GAF. Am I famous, can I get a wiki? Will this be my 15 minutes of fame and will I be forever known as the guy who made a anonymous masturbation reference to a rookie QB who only played 6 snaps in a single preseason game?

http://deadspin.com/5933587/grand-quarterback-pronouncements-based-on-a-few-preseason-drives

That's amazing. I remember reading that article and thinking, wow some of those comments are pretty GAF-like.

Pimpwerx

Decided not to go to tonight's game. First preseason game and it's probably gonna rain on top of that. I'll got to the 3rd preseason game. I'll watch this one from home.

Also, why is Hard Knocks bleeping out the curse words now? I just watched the replay of the first episode, and it's censored. It's Showtime. PEACE.

Sokantish

Decided not to go to tonight's game. First preseason game and it's probably gonna rain on top of that. I'll got to the 3rd preseason game. I'll watch this one from home.

Also, why is Hard Knocks bleeping out the curse words now? I just watched the replay of the first episode, and it's censored. It's Showtime. PEACE.

Wasn't censored when I watched it. PEACE.

I'm ready for another season of failed dreams and expectations. I've lived through 2008, 2004, 2007.

MY BODY IS READY

FOOTBALL GREAT SPORT OR GREATEST SPORT

Pimpwerx

Wasn't censored when I watched it. PEACE.

Yeah. The premier was uncensored, but just now on Showtime2, it was censored. I guess it might be a time of day thing, but I see no reason for Showtime to ever censor a program. That just seems weird. I hope it isn't due to pressure from the Dolphins organization. I know Philbin already bitched to Chad about his language. PEACE.

Hate how he just starts clapping after words as if the only way he could stop Johnson was to get him in trouble

You know, at first I just thought Finnegan was an idiot, but after thinking about it he's smart as shit. He removed Johnson from the game more completely and thoroughly than any other cornerback has done before or will do. All the Titans lost was Finnegan.

squicken

Got quoted in a deadspin article, it's under the generic message board quote. Hold me GAF. Am I famous, can I get a wiki? Will this be my 15 minutes of fame and will I be forever known as the guy who made a anonymous masturbation reference to a rookie QB who only played 6 snaps in a single preseason game?

http://deadspin.com/5933587/grand-quarterback-pronouncements-based-on-a-few-preseason-drives

What message board? btw this is the new lowest form of internet journalism. Deciding on a headline and the finding random tweets and facebook posts that fit the narrative. Or using random Twitter or facebook posts as representative of entire groups of people.

Pimpwerx

I'm ready for another season of failed dreams and expectations. I've lived through 2008, 2004, 2007.

MY BODY IS READY

FOOTBALL GREAT SPORT OR GREATEST SPORT

I'm ready for Ryan Tannehill Future. I'm not inspired by the decision to give Garard the nod over Moore, so I'm actually rooting for him to fail. That way Moore or Tannehill get bumped up. If Garard is the best we can do, then we're fucking doomed. PEACE.

Mindlog

Everyone shutup. The Bucs are about to take the field for their first preseason game. Bask in the glory of what you WISH your team could be.

h3ro

ue0ko.jpg

Let's rock.

Pimpwerx

Wait...Moore is starting this game? Philbin said it was gonna be Garard in Hard Knocks. Well...I'm hoping this helps him regain the #1 spot. PEACE.

Top Bottom