• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Pimpwerx

Moore showing why he should be starting. He's a gamer. It doesn't matter what he does in practice, just watch how he plays in games. PEACE.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Law Firm is going to be a hell of a RB coach one day. He's a technical runner on another level. Not the most physically gifted, but he knows what he SHOULD be doing.

Striker

Jernigan was open, no PI call. Still rather see him out there than Barden.

Also, Wellington and Future, don't read BBI game threads. Good grief lol.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I want him back.

Give him back, you Cincy bastards.

Nah, he sucked total and complete ass until this year, when I was legally allowed to speak positively about him.

Plus, Brady can do everything on his own, haven't you heard! He won with Troy Brown!
And hours of illegal footage!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
But he would never break it 80 yards like Ridley or Vareen can

I do love the homerun ability these two bring to the game, particularly vereen. If Vereen continues to improve he can really find a place in the hurry up, his ability to catch passes could be huge for this team. This is really his first true NFL season, so I expect his role to increase ever week.

Apparently, Dottino saying that the team has plenty of talent at the position means amazing to you. Ok then...(I'm used to you trolling the Giants cause you live around annoying fans but seriously?)

We both know the Giants live and breath on their pass rush. The secondary doesn't need to be amazing.

Oh look, Prince!

I just thought it was silly because they dont have talent at CB. It'd be like a Packers beat writer saying that there's plenty of talent at RB. Don't think thats trolling the Giants in that case. You'll know when I do :p. I'll have to give it some time to really get back into it though, because if I do it now then it'll look like I'm just salty because they embarrassed us.

Top Bottom