• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Pimpwerx

Got PIP working (as it's made almost solely for football), and I'm watching the Jets more than the Phins now. My dude Football Jesus taking the field for those NY scumbags. PEACE.

Bucs look good on O. Running an offense that makes sense. Running a lot inside and using routes deep enough to back off the linebackers so the running game can breath. It's an offense that fits the personnel.

While I can see they have been working with Freeman on his footwork to improve his accuracy, he is still not leaning forward into his throws and really stepping into his left foot. His release is too high to. You have to follow through with your fingers and almost point the ball in.

Can we please get rid of the fucking AL patches on the sleeves, for heaven's sake? The dude has been dead for 10 years.

And let's not forget that he helped Modell orchestrate his theft of the Browns back in '95.

Top Bottom