• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Pimpwerx

Know it's preseason, but damn judging by the stats the Dolphins look like an absolute disaster.

D-line still can't stop a cripple. Secondary can't cover a statue. Linebackers not doing much to aide either of them. Offense is what it is, which is nothing good. PEACE.

squicken

Rich Eisen ‏@richeisen
To the people of Pennsylvania I have no earthly idea why you can't see Jets-Bengals on @nflnetwork.

Junie12

Yeah the Phins aren't looking so hot right now, it's only pre-season but still, we should expect them to be pretty bad anyway since we didn't improve all that much <_<

Godslay

Banned
For old times sake...

ib2p99sz55FZ9N.gif

Pimpwerx

Ryan Tannehill gonna take the field next. Woohoo! The good thing about him being 3rd on the depth chart is that he's gonna get some good reps in preseason. I hope this kid is good. Too bad it's raining though. PEACE.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm done now, but before I go I hope whoever came up with the bearded dude in a blue suit commercials needs to be fired immediately.

squicken

I think Tebow's release looks different. It's definitely shorter and seems quicker? Maybe I'm crazy?

It is. Was working with Tom House. We'll see when he gets stressed. If he goes native. It's still elongated but seems his footwork is a little better so it comes out faster

Pimpwerx

TD Dolphins!!!

First 2 minute drill for Tannehill, and he gets us into the endzone in a minute. Nice little drive there. PEACE.

Top Bottom