• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

cajunator

Banned
Flynn throws too hard. It's like trying to catch a tank shell.

Was he the QB when Jake went 2-0 against USC once he had a real coach? :p

Matt Flynn was part of the LSU cardiac Tigers.
That guy had a four leaf clover shoved up his ass.
Of course as a fan of LSU I didnt mind that but it didnt necessarily mean he was good.
He was way better than that shitstain Jordan Jefferson though.

LJ11

Wright's a pain in the ass to defend. He's great on those curls, he comes back for the ball hard, really attacks it.

cdyhybrid

i guarantee you would sign him.... that's why the seachickens had setup a visit with him this past offseason when he was a free agent.

and it would've been a smart signing. he is better than any QB on your roster

If you had TJack instead of Tinyhands you would have won the Super Bowl last season.

LJ11

No more Locker? He looked pretty good, showed good pocket awareness and actually went through his reads, kept his eyes downfield. Only patted the ball once and then realized he has Wright on his team, found him and threw the ball. lol

Edit: At UW he wanted to leave the pocket so quickly, dropped his eyes if his first read wasn't there, wanted to run rather go through reads. Never trusted his OL to hold, guy was taking off at the first sign of trouble, probably created bad habits.

eznark

Banned
Wilson is the best QB in the NFC West by a mile. A MILE.

russeltd.gif

Talon

Real human being and a real hero

evilhomer

Seahawks game was fun. Cool to see Hass and Locker out there. Locker looks really really good. Amusing Hass threw an INT on the first play of the game, he kinda became known for throwing them on first drives here by the end of his tenure lol.

I'm not really sure how good the Titans are supposed to be but we handled them fairly easily when it came to the starters, especially our defense. I liked the way our o-line played as well.

Niners need him on their team.

i mean at least if KW did this i could say "well he just lost the ball". what KW did was one billion percent worse because the ball hit his fucking knee and he could have EASILY fallen on the ball. but no, it touched his knee and he got away as soon as possible to allow the giants a recovery

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Really didn't think Ocho was that type of guy :/

My opinion on him continues to go downhill. Last year when he came here I thought for sure all he cared about was winning, then I learned otherwise. Then he comes out and tweets about how it's the pats fault for his horrible season, and that he'll return to super stardom this year, and further my opinion fell. Now it turns out the guy is just an asshole who hits women. That is about as low as it gets. He will never make it remotely close to where he was again. I'll be surprised if his career continues much longer.

cdyhybrid

I like Wilson. He's smart, experienced and athletic. But, dammit, I hope he get's cut because everytime I see his girl, I think she's going to inhale me through my monitor.

She's going to be attached to every gif/YouTube video involving him for the rest of time.

Top Bottom