• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Someone want to cover this Murphy kid.

Texans D looks like ass against Anderson smh

Ehh, can't lie. That's a shit DPI call. If anything that's offensive.

cams gonna get exposed this season isnt he

ill give him 2 season before he joins the jets

He had a shit preseason last year. The first and last games of the preseason mean fuck all. (And the second and third mean close to fuck all)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
replacement officials ftl

Matrix

WTF LOL

Replacement officials and Ball suck hard.

Levyne

Banned
Why are the refs so bad. Is this the type of stuff D3 and fcs teams gotta deal with. Nfl level officiating cant be that much of a world shaker

Matrix

Slo

Is it wrong if like to abandon arguments in the middle of the thread, when I know the other guy isn't ready to let it go?

'Cause that's the best.

Matrix

That's an int by Nolan, better not reverse that shit.

bluemax

Banned
panthers broadcaster: it's great they resigned jonathan stewart because he does great things in the community and on the field but he is an even better person. it's important for the panthers to keep these puzzles together

thumbs up panthers broadcaster!

Are you really allowed to make fun of people making hyperbolic, homeristic statements? Pot, kettle, black much?

Matrix

Beck/Jean/Grimes Future!

Are you really allowed to make fun of people making hyperbolic, homeristic statements? Pot, kettle, black much?

keep these PUZZLES together was the issue. usually someone says "gotta keep the pieces together". i get what he was trying to say but it just came off funny to me and i've never heard anyone say "you've got to keep these puzzles together!"

p.s. seachickens are lucky that the cards and rams are so horrible. it means you'll probably net 2nd place with a sweet 7-9 record (as usual)

cajunator

Banned
Been on the roster for two years now.

lol @ Panthers getting burned by a damn Smurf.

Trindon is a little beast. I loved watching him at LSU.
He got across the field so fucking fast it was ridiculous. One of my favorite Tigers.
If we didnt have Darren Sproles I would be pissed as fuck that you guys got him.
I wish him well.

bionic77

Never though of Ocho as the wifebeating type.

He was never a legit great player or even on a great team but he was smart in how he marketed himself.

RBH

Catching up on everything after being out of the country the past two weeks, including Julio Jones:

Julio-Jones-Holy-Shit-TD-Grab-GIF.gif

Julio-Jones-GIF1.gif

bluemax

Banned
Things I'm excited to see tonight:

Robert Turbin
Russell Wilson
Bruce Irvin
Bobby Wagner and the rest of the revamped LBer corps
If the new (old) guys are any good at WR/TE
The new uniforms

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
This is the first time Chad has ever had a run in with this sort of thing, no?

Weird. This doesnt seem like something he'd do. Love the guy but hitting a female has always been something i cant stand

jbug617

Banned
On twitter people are saying they were fighting because she found a receipt for a box of condoms. I guess she feels he cheated on her.

Matrix

Bullock has a leg :D

Matrix

13 total yards for the Panthers in the 2nd half... hah

Top Bottom