• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Wrayfield

Surprised no one made the hard knocks, knocking your woman around, bad joke yet. Actually not surprised. Only classy people around here.

ChanHuk

Banned
Win. Stocked up on energy drinks and snacks at an EMS room. There was a tuna salad sandwich in there but I'll leave that for the real heros.

bionic77

Bionic = Big Ben confirmed...
I have a few less SB rings than him.

I was the 7th best player on my high school basketball team though!

Watching the Steelers game again. Ben lost weight and he has gained a step. He was running the dink and dunk stuff well too.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Nice catch and run by Kendricks. Actually, good play by Bradford to get it there.

Seanspeed

Banned
I know most people don't care about the Patriots,but this is for my fellow Pats fans. Just some thoughts on offense after the first preseason game.

After watching the Patriots first preseason game again boy Canon looked like ass as the RT. I watched the offense a few times just focusing on the both of the OTs.On the play were Brady got sacked Canon got immediately beat to the outside. Just a regular speed rush to the outside, and he couldn't handle that. Solder wasn't as terrible as I thought on that play. He did what he was supposed to do, but Canon guys beat him so fast it forced Brady to move out of the pocket.Canon then got in Solders way. Solder was still not that great on that play, but Canon deserves an equal amount of blame. The more worrying part in this game to me was how easily Solder got beat to the inside. The Saints DE used the same move twice, and beat Solder inside twice.
I dont think there's many Pats fans out there who aren't worried about the O-line in general. Its early, but you can bet other team's D's are rubbing their hands together at the prospect of shutting Brady down.

One thing that worries me about Brandon Lloyd is that Brady locked onto him on that deep pass. He had a wide open fullback for an easy 10 yard gain, but he just locked in to Lloyd. The defender was 5-10 yards away from the fullback. The fullback could not have been more open. He also could have dumped the ball off to Ridley.That was one problem with Moss. Sometimes Brady would just decide to throw it deep instead of seeing what the defense was doing, and looking for the open man.It didn't really matter anyway since Solder got his ass beat, and held on for dear life.
Winning isn't really the priority right now. I'm betting that a deep pass to Lloyd was the main plan for that play, just to try it out and to show other teams we'll be looking for it.

I'm more concerned that a deep threat like Lloyd isn't going to be as useful if the O-line isn't giving Brady time to utilize it.

Top Bottom