• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Okay finally watched the Rams game. Not as bad as indicated on offense. To read it online you'd think the Steve Smith deep ball was a sure TD. He was not open, though Bradford did his typical err on the side of not throwing a TD and threw it 8 yards out of bounds. A couple of high throws on the slant and an out to Amendola, but it wasn't like it was a disaster it was made out to be.

The troubling thing is that even on 6 yards throws he has lost his accuracy. He used to be so accurate and it's like he's not the same guy. Usually all throws are high, which is a guy not stepping into his throws. Gonna have to chalk that up to his pocket cowardice, as he just got sick of the hits. That won't improve. The OL is as disaster and is far more troubling than he is.

Also, SJAX left tons of yards on the field. He's slow and made some poor reads. That would be my worry as a Colts fan. They can be run on. They are very small up front

Bradford looked good. He moved well and made quick decisions. I am expecting a solid season out of him now. It was also nice to see him stand in there and take a shot down the field. Last year he would have dumped that off for sure.

squicken

Bradford looked good. He moved well and made quick decisions. I am expecting a solid season out of him now. It was also nice to see him stand in there and take a shot down the field. Last year he would have dumped that off for sure.

I thought the first throw to Kendricks he stood tall. The 4th down play though was embarrasing. He locked on to his guy, it wasn't open, he had plenty of time, but just threw it away. He said postgame he didn't want to risk a pick 6, which is fine. Would have been dumb to try and stick that throw. But he never moved off the guy. Taking a sack on 4th down is totally acceptable. He just gets so antsy in the pocket. It's a huge issue, b/c teams don't fear their WRs and will blitz

lol Raiders. did that go through his hands?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Carson Palmer fucking sucks. I dont even know how you think thats a good throw to make into double coverage

Top Bottom