• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Billy Cundiff went 2/4 in practice today, including missing a 24 yarder. He makes 1.8 million this year.

Can we just cut him already and get Justin Tucker in there, who was 5/5 today including three over 40 yards.

Cundiff, man, I hate you so much.
I remember when he was on the Browns smh

Billy Cundiff went 2/4 in practice today, including missing a 24 yarder. He makes 1.8 million this year.

Can we just cut him already and get Justin Tucker in there, who was 5/5 today including three over 40 yards.

501404811.gif

Cuntiff was terrible for me last year in FF. God only hopes hes a better player this season.

:jnc at that gif. NFL-GAF delivers.

Eli dropping truth bombs:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...m-not-better-than-peyton-and-dont-need-to-be/

In a wide-ranging interview with Cole, Eli talks about the sibling rivalry that he has never allowed to be a rivalry at all, saying that he has never considered himself better than Peyton and never been motivated by a desire to outdo the brother who was a high school star before him, a college star before him, a No. 1 draft pick before him, a Pro Bowler before him and a Super Bowl MVP before him.

“I’ve never tried to compete with Peyton,” Eli said. “I never tried to say I need to be better than him. I’ve accepted at times that I wasn’t maybe as good as him because he was the No. 1 high school player in the country. In college, he was going to be the first pick in the draft, so if I tried to go out there and be the same person and be better than him or the same person as him, I’m going to drive myself crazy. I’m going to go out and be the best quarterback I can be and get the most out of my potential. If that’s better than him, great. If it’s not, so be it.”

Top Bottom