• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Fantomex

You know who hates this decision the most? Reggie Bush. With no deep threat, it's gonna be single-coverage on the outside and safeties and LBs can tee-off all day. I don't see him breaking 1000 yards again this season.

Season ticket sales are in the toilet, and now even I want to sell my tickets. There's absolutely nothing appealing about this team now. At least Chad offered us the hope of still being able to score on offense. Other than this incident. Chad hasn't been a distraction on the team, and hasn't been a problematic person throughout his career. OTOH, Marshall was a headcase even before we got him.

Now not signing Braylon Edwards looks like an even bigger mistake. Holy shit this is such an awful organization. They're running the team's legacy into the ground. PEACE.

You are suffering from severe dellusions brah. Chad Johnson had Tom Brady as his QB last year, he didn't do jack. What's he gonna do with has been QBs and a rookie. CMON SON!

Top Bottom