• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Just saw Ravens game is televised tommorrow. Good stuff!

You think Brady looks badass in that? Check out this from training camp....I'm just inspired on sight.

420054_10151015586501229_2138273969_n.jpg

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Ridley injured his knee, Tavon Wilson injured his ankle. Fuck.

Phew by your reaction you made it sound awful... Mike Reiss says it's nothing. That being said it's like I said before, one guy comes back, another guy gets hurt, just the way this always goes. He'll probably be held out until next week.

The O-line has been my primary concern for a while now, but Mankins still isn't going 100%, and I really do expect Brian Waters to return. Vollmer is my main concern, but if he comes back you're looking at- Solder, Mankins, Connelly, Waters, Vollmer. Mix in Cannon and Koppen and it looks pretty damn good. Here's hoping.

bionic77

Times have changed, you can actually change your sex if you are so inclined. You need to get out of the mines a bit more.
Just because you tell people you are a man doesn't mean you are. Just like calling yourself a dynasty does not necessarily make you one. The proof is in the penis or Supebowl trophy.

yankeehater said:
Times have changed, you can actually change your sex if you are so inclined. You need to get out of the mines a bit more.
8755489_600x338.jpg

(still strange to see him/her like that during that interview. So used to hearing/seeing him the Matrix making of stuff)

Just because you tell people you are a man doesn't mean you are. Just like calling yourself a dynasty does not necessarily make you one. The proof is in the penis or Supebowl trophy.

I thought that if you get a sex change to male then you get a penis, but I am not an expert on this. We need FMT to clear this up.

There's an unconfirmed report that Holmgren is cleaning out his office at Berea.

Kendall Lewis AKA The BSK reported that Holmgren has cleaned out his office in Berea (according to his sources). 

I've seen a couple more tweets, I guess well find out in the next 24 hours.

jakncoke

Banned
Young took out a high-risk loan from Pro Player Funding for $1.877 million during the NFL lockout in May 2011, while he was still under contract with the Tennessee Titans. The loan - plus $619,000 in interest - was due to be paid back in January 2013 at an annual interest rate of 20 percent. That rate jumped another 10 percent if Young missed a payment.

goddamn

Wes

venison crêpe
There's a news piece on the official website about Holmgren returning to Green Bay to watch the Browns in this preseason game. A fluff piece but nothing more.

Top Bottom