• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Talon

Lol making fantasy decisions based on preseason performances.

Blalock has been getting blown off the ball all game. Isn't giving any of the backs room.

DSmalls84

Lol making fantasy decisions based on preseason performances.

Blalock has been getting blown off the ball all game. Isn't giving any of the backs room.

Naw definitely not putting a ton of stock into it. Just a lot of talk about Turner falling off this year and ATL moving toward a pass first offense.

Talon

Naw definitely not putting a ton of stock into it. Just a lot of talk about Turner falling off this year and ATL moving toward a pass first offense.
There aren't that many backs in this league that will face a ton of red zone situations and is guaranteed to get the carries there.

Talon

Oh Pressley! I'm glad he's still on the team from Hard Knocks a few years ago.

Lolsante. Good step up by Dalton. Biernann had his legs dead to rights.

brentech

I didn't think the replacement refs could be as bad as they are. It's almost like the real refs are paying them off to be clowns.

You should be forced to get a job.

bynum_medium.gif

Talon

I really wish we kept onto Mike Zimmer when we cleaned out Petrino's staff. He kept that shitty Harrington/Leftwich/Redman-led team in a ton of games with the defense.

Burfict shaken up? Couldn't happen to a nicer asshole. Him and Pat Hill should reminisce about late hits.

bluemax

Banned
Taylor Mays with the terrible hit on his own team mate. Remember when FMT said Harbaugh was gonna make Mays into an elite safety?

Come on Jones. Makes a good catch then drops it. The sideline reporters are waiting for another spectacular catch...lol

E: nice catch lol

Top Bottom