• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

1340345793708.gif

Lmao that was a great SNL commercial

squicken

You poors disappoint. Preseason package is $20. You can even use the quad game viewer to have 4 games going at once like with ST online

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Holy shit.

Jennelle Carrillo, of Cleburne, Texas, has sued the Cowboys and owner/general manager Jerry Jones after she suffered severe burns to her backside while allegedly sitting on a bench outside Cowboys Stadium before a team scrimmage in August 2010.

Levyne

Banned
What a joke. I should sue Toyota since the steering wheel singed my hands after parking my car for a couple hours on a hot day.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I tried to tell you guys, Graham Harrell is terrible.

Edit: So is our defense :(

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
It's only preseason it's only preseason it's only preseason....

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
How long after Seattle cuts Tavaris Jackson do we sign him? 3 minutes?

Are you mad RVP got sold by Arsenal? It's news in STL b/c I guess even Kroenke's co-owners are calling him cheap
Fuck RVP, we stuck by him when he had rape allegations thrown at him and was injured for like 5 seasons but as soon as he has his one consistent season he decides to make a break for it. 24mill for a 29yr old with a ridiculous injury record is good business though.
Back to NFL news, Harrell sucks
So does Kolb :(

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I literally just face palmed. Harrell is not an NFL QB.

Top Bottom