• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Well, 3 bad passes. I'll be real.
I thought the first two were catchable, but to be fair I'm watching this at late '90s realplayer quality.

e: That was a bad throw. Harrell's gotta reign it in, it's consistently high on all these.
fake edit: Bailed out by the refs!

brentech

Lol, massive block in the back. You just got yourself cut young man. Wasn't even a 'ran into him as he slowed down'. He literally had time to think about it and pushed him

Fantomex

I didn't really watch football last year but if this is how the commercial breaks usually go I might have to DVR the games as watch later.

I didn't really watch football last year but if this is how the commercial breaks usually go I might have to DVR the games as watch later.

I think if you start them 20 minutes into it you can make it through without commercials or something like that. Just find out the average length of commercial time for a football game and wait that long to start the games.

Im sure they have that stuff online

Wes

venison crêpe
Browns D working hard against Harrell to force GB in to trading for McCoy (the 3rd quarter is going to be his shop window).

Never Forget

VJjmm.jpg

I got your back snes

LOL SNES old ass is right there in that picture.

eznark

Banned
Lol at Packers fans on Twitter freaking out. Like it matters who the backup quarterback is. No backup QB is going to be able to win with this team. Rodgers or bust.

squicken

Lol making fantasy decisions based on preseason performances.

Blalock has been getting blown off the ball all game. Isn't giving any of the backs room.

People calling on phone during football smh . . . What a nice play by Dalton and Green. The whole idea that WRs are hood ornaments is so stupid. Who cares if they touch the ball 5 times a game, if they generate 10 plays of 35+ yards a year? Big plays win games

Top Bottom