• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

firen

DMczaf

lol plz, Cam is much better looking than that:

Cam-Newton-Under-Armour.jpg

*swoon*

And you reply back with a white Scam.

Dragon

Banned
A household with ten kids and a father that wants nothing to do with them actually sounds like a situation that would produce Steelers fans.

hahahahaha oh man. lol is lame but yeah that's what id id!

Bout to head down to the stadium to see my boy Cam play... for a half.

Bro I used to work and see that stadium out the window. Console the poor Panthers fans when they inevitably are down 28-3 at the half.

Seconds-later-cheerleader-on-far-right-nudged-his-shoulder-resulting-in-Grade-3-separation-USP.jpg

Seconds later, a cheerleader nudged him, resulting in a Grade 3 shoulder separation

This-ping-pong-ball-was-intended-for-V-Jax-but-intercepted-USP.jpg

This ping pong ball was intended for V-Jax, but the cup outfought him

Talon

Has he ever returned a punt? Don't recall him being this great returner but hype is hype.
Well, returners liked to say that punts are easier to pick up than kick returns.

Rossum said that you can't think much with punts, so you just go full speed as soon as you see a lane, whereas you have to be more careful on kick returns.

Dragon

Banned
Well, returners liked to say that punts are easier to pick up than kick returns.

Rossum said that you can't think much with punts, so you just go full speed as soon as you see a lane, whereas you have to be more careful on kick returns.

Dave Meggett said there are two g's and two t's in my name, so look at my dust trail bitches.

two e's too

Godslay

Banned
Agreed. I don't want that raider stink on our new stadium

I know the idea of the Chargers and Raiders both moving to LA has been talked about. Similar to the Jets/Giants. It would make sense to a certain degree, although they would lose 2 full games (attendance wise) due to being in the same division.

Sitting right behind the field goal watching the Dolphins warmup. Philbin definitely seems less mousy in how he interacts with players in person compared to Hard Knocks.

Top Bottom