• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
How's that dynasty coming, again?;)

except no one believes that. that comes from the players. this comes from the media and fans.

I saw the 9ers/giants game last year. i know the throws he was making in that. If Goldson doesnt destroy his whole team trying to get Eli ducks it would have been completely different

Doomsayer

except no one believes that. that comes from the players. this comes from the media and fans.

I saw the 9ers/giants game last year. i know the throws he was making in that. If Goldson doesnt destroy his whole team trying to get Eli ducks it would have been completely different

Feelsbadman.

Killed Los and Tarrel Brown.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
fuck Homer 49ers announcers

CB3 said:
I'm not one of those fans. Eli will make stupid throws but a big fucking lol if you're telling me that run and the 4th qtr performances and comebacks wasn't a QB playing at the highest level. When Eli is good, he's as good as there is out there. I know his flaws as well as anyone and I couldn't care less about some elite tag (never have) but arguing otherwise comes off as salty as fuck.

Draxal

I'm not one of those fans. Eli will make stupid throws but a big fucking lol if you're telling me that run and last season I general in the 4th qtr wasn't a QB playing at the highest level. When Eli is good, he's as good as there is out there. I know his flaws as well and I couldn't care leas about some elite tag but arguing otherwise comes off as salty as fuck.

Eli's main fault is that he doesn't know how to slide (he looks like he's going to kill himself when he does it). Giant's offense is all option routes so passes look awkward as hell when receivers aren't on the same page (que" carlos rodgers bitching about option routes on the sideline).

linkboy

Exactly, Goldson took away two INTs and knocked two players out, those were huge.

Striker

I'm not one of those fans. Eli will make stupid throws but a big fucking lol if you're telling me that run and the 4th qtr performances and comebacks wasn't a QB playing at the highest level. When Eli is good, he's as good as there is out there. I know his flaws as well as anyone and I couldn't care less about some elite tag (never have) but arguing otherwise comes off as salty as fuck.
You're being trolled, NFL-GAF style.

Besides, what would Eagle fans know about a great QB?

Top Bottom