• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Bradshaw's x-ray was negative thank god. Done for the night.

On the Eli INT, Randle ran the wrong route according to a few of the beat writers. Gilbride was apparently scolding him on the sideline, he shouldn't have cut the right inside like he did. Still looks like it would have been overthrown by Eli though.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Look what you did Fmt.

fucking dirty ass texans. it's the pre-season you fucking losers! although this is probably the pinnacle of the texans season so i understand them going all out

hope bjac is ok :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
fucking dirty ass texans. it's the pre-season you fucking losers! although this is probably the pinnacle of the texans season so i understand them going all out

LMAO i was waiting for this.

LJ11

Sanchez is toast mentally, this dude is going to crawl into a ball if he keeps taking beatings. At least he takes the punishment. We bag on their OL, but Hunter is really the only problem. If we compare the two NY OL the Jets have the edge, but a good QB can cover up a shitty OL.

I'm just happy to see some protection. He's got all day and finally has time to do progressions. Don't care if it's preseason

LT got caved on that shallow cross to Smith, but he held in and made a good throw with pressure in his face.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Do they really need to dress up the on field reporters in Green and Blue to say which announcer is homer to which team

Seriously?

Matrix

Our run D is crap so far.

I miss JJ :(

Top Bottom