• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
depends if that little bitch arian foster plays or not. he got hurt by pwill last pre-season and missed a lot of time so i would recommend that you guys sit him. you're not playing the shitty ass carolina panthers defense!

lol already started I see. I just hope no one gets injured on both teams.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
metlife-bowl-trophy.jpg.jpg

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
We should just go ahead and cut Joe McKnight already, not only does he have fumbling problems but he is not a smart guy.

Makes lots of mistakes, looked like he was going to run that opening kickoff out from the back of the endzone.

Draxal

He'd be running the wrong routes anyways!

Trio of Cruz-Nicks-Hixon with a mix of Jernigan and Randle isn't too shabby. Barden is getting reps now but he's done. Cannot standout in these games when given a chance.

You really think Hixon is going to play this season? He's probably going to be ired by game 3.

Jets never cut Cruz btw, announcer's an idiot and confused him for Derrick Ward.

Top Bottom