• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

squicken

Well Mack's high/low-point will be the 12 players that got caught with all those drugs two seasons ago. Never figured out what happened to those guys...

been a little bit of pressure on him recently. maybe someone important decided to let that get out.

it's weird. hippie commie libruls and anti-guvment conservatives all love their longhorns. lots of people to please

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
The fuck is going on in the commentary for the DAL/SD game?

They are all being chummy chummy reminiscing about the yesteryear, while 2 plays take place in between that convo

This isn't MLB you Fucks!

squicken

The fuck is going in the commentary for the DAL/SD game

They are all being chummy chummy reminiscing about the yesteryear, while 2 plays take place in between that convo

It's preseason and the starters are out. Not even I will watch second stringers

h3ro

The fuck is going in the commentary for the DAL/SD game

I love how they're openly trolling the scab refs.

"this is gonna be goooood" :lol

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
SD playing Madonna's Hung Up during the break, no wonder Seau offed himself

too soon?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
HOLIDAY!

go to hell Jacoby

Godslay

Banned
:jnc

Broncos center got penalized the next play. I realize you're not familiar with watching tough, competitive players though.

Yep. That was painful.

It's getting chippy out there. Touching Manning after the surgery should be an ejection followed by a fine.

behind him but should have been a catch

He was wide open. If you can touch it you should catch it. Great hurry up drive though.

Haven't been able to see any highlights but how is Alshon Jeffrey doing for you Bears guys? I wish we would have got him for the Panthers but oh well. He came through for us so many times at South Carolina.

It's getting chippy out there. Touching Manning after the surgery should be an ejection followed by a fine.

He was wide open. If you can touch it you should catch it. Great hurry up drive though.

Would've been great to watch it finish with a TD, but a vintage 2 minute drive by Peyton is nice to see. Hope we start to see more of that next week.

New to the Broncos, but solid D and special teams though.

Kiryu

TO got targeted like 7 times but didn't catch any of them. It looks bad on Matt Flynn part.

(Of course, TO touched it once but can't make a catch)

Top Bottom