• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

evilhomer

TO got targeted like 7 times but didn't catch any of them. It looks bad on Matt Flynn part.

(Of course, TO touched it once but can't make a catch)

A couple of those you can put on Flynn but TO was awful. Flynn was throwing some decent balls to him but TO just doesn't react to anything.

Godslay

Banned
Would've been great to watch it finish with a TD, but a vintage 2 minute drive by Peyton is nice to see. Hope we start to see more of that next week.

New to the Broncos, but solid D and special teams though.

It tells me that Peyton still has it. Once he knocks all the rust off I think we will be fine.

New Broncos fan, am I reading this right? Welcome aboard.

Jayron Hosely in a protective boot. Foot injury. More tests tomorrow. He doesn't know how he hurt it either. :( Kid had a great night, too. Hope it is minor.

Kiryu

Russel Wilson is looking to better Rookie QB, maybe even better than RGIII

(Well, I want Russel Wilson to start with first-string team though)

TheFatOne

Great news Pats fans

Tom E Curran said:
The activation of Sebastian Vollmer and Daniel Fells from the Physically Unable to Perform list is imminent, a source told us on Saturday.

I trust Curran he is generally a solid reporter when it comes to things like this. I would trust his sources. Vollmer coming off PUP is huge. I hope he is healthy. Now all the Pats need is Waters to come back.

Edit: forgot to add the link

http://www.csnne.com/football-new-e...-to-be-activated-?blockID=759155&feedID=10444

Godslay

Banned
Turbin is a bruiser. I liked him back in the draft, should make a nice combo with Lynch, or even a replacement if Lynch gets suspended.

SonnyBoy

To be fair RGIII was missing 3/5 of his starting offensive linemen. The bears front line is formidable for starters, not even mentioning backups.

squicken

see this sucks for flynn. wilson looks good versus backups. this is illusion of preseason. not that wilson isn't better but if it's really a competition he has to play with and versus 1s

see this sucks for flynn. wilson looks good versus backups. this is illusion of preseason. not that wilson isn't better but if it's really a competition he has to play with and versus 1s

flynn is garbage though. his YPA in the pre-season is like 2.1

i said it at the time and i'll say it again: he is this years kevin kolb. only the seahawks didn't have to give anything but money to get him so they still come looking better than the cards

squicken

flynn is garbage though. his YPA in the pre-season is like 2.1

i said it at the time and i'll say it again: he is this years kevin kolb. only the seahawks didn't have to give anything but money to get him so they still come looking better than the cards

he threw a great pass that TO just dropped. look, let's just both agree that they should start TJack

It tells me that Peyton still has it. Once he knocks all the rust off I think we will be fine.

New Broncos fan, am I reading this right? Welcome aboard.

I'd say I'm a Peyton-fan first most. That said, I'll obviously be cheering for the Broncos all season and will be looking forward to getting to know the team. I still enjoy seeing the Colts be successful, but if they went head-to-head I'd be cheering for the Broncos (besides, this new Colts team looks nothing like the old).

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
GG Fmt, I think both our teams played like shit even though we won.

Hopefully your hb's injuries are not awful, even though I'm sure you wished Foster broke his leg this game since he's overrated and all.

linkboy

Jacobs x-ray came back negative and his ack is fine, but harbaugh said he'll miss some time. He's scheduled for a MRI on Sunday.

No word on James.

GG Fmt, I think both our teams played like shit even though we won.

Hopefully your hb's injuries are not awful, even though I'm sure you wished Foster broke his leg this game since he's overrated and all.

yeah it was a good defensive game but there were some miscues here and there. i hate to see any injuries. glad cushing is ok and hopefully our rb's can recover quickly. i don't have much hope for LMJ if it is what we think it is though :(

Top Bottom