• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Jim Irsay ‏@JimIrsay
I can bring u NFL Manos to the edge of the water,but I can't throw you n,that's called tampering..but FOE REEL...the sh*t is HOT,STAY TUNED!

GO JIM!!!!!
What's wrong with this guy smh, it's like he's a whole new person with Manning gone lol

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Good throw finally. Hernandez is gonna have a huge year..

edit- read the blitz like a book there. Brandon sighting. They'll get it going here.

Nightz

Norv knew what he was doing benching Rivers this game. Whitehurst is gonna get destroyed with 3 out of 5 starters on the O-line out.

squicken

Jim Irsay ‏@JimIrsay
Contest! For 161 doll hairs($) n real NFL Football..will a trade b done by Monday,yes or no? 1 guess only,Abby's Dart Board random throw!

Best owner in sports

bluemax

Banned
I gotta say, I love Cheating Pete for defying his owner like this. Matt Flynn destined for backup status forever. Cant feel that bad though. Getting paid what...6 million dollars this year to possibly do nothing?

You realize that Pete is basically the co-GM and they wouldn't have signed Flynn if Pete didn't want him.

SyNapSe

Poe had a great play in the middle on he first down to help end that drive. Surprised chiefs were in 2-5-4 on first. Let Houston sneak in for the no gain stop.

BigAT

Holy shit, two great runs in a row by David Wilson. Great strength and toughness.

And now a long reception by Wilson. I'll loving it.

Top Bottom