• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

LJ11

Barron's a 4th LB, fills so well in run support. Really good player with 15 yards of the line, I still don't trust him playing a deep half or middle.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Holy shit Ron Brace, responded so fast and came so hard. Interesting.

Honestly I think he deserves that spot over Kyle Love... in fact I think right now him and Love are competing. Also nice to see Cunningham come in on 3rd downs, pure rusher. Again so much depth, so many looks to throw out there.

haha nice Nate EEber. Ebner with a nice tackle though in all seriousness.

Honestly I think he deserves that spot over Hyle Love... in fact I think right now him and Love are competing. Also nice to see Cunningham come in on 3rd downs, pure rusher. Again so much depth, so many looks to throw out there.

haha nice Nate EEber. Ebner with a nice tackle though in all seriousness.

Love has been an absolute monster last year and apparently in camp. I hope they both make the team.

Demps play yet?

Only 3 offensive snaps so far, didn't see him

Godslay

Banned
Our other WR's outperformed SEA WR last year and will do so again this year. Roberts is looking better and should have a more successful year, especially when Floyd comes along and frees him up to take slot. Even Doucet trounces SEA WR's let alone Floyd when he comes along.

Peterson is only one aspect of our ST. We had more FG blocks than any team in the league last year and we just drafted a FG blocking stud named Justin Bethel. He's already blocked a FG, an extra pt attempt, and a punt that he returned for a TD this pre-season. He got held twice in a row in the game against the Titans because he was about to block it (those that watched, remember when the kicker took three attempts before it counted? this is why) he's fast as hell as a gunner as well. We have a few other great gunners but I won't bore you with their names and obviously they can block as that is a large aspect of Peterson's success at returns. Ryan Williams will be a force this year and Beanie and Williams together will match just about any stud RB in the league (or at least they were set to before Brown went down). Our OL is better at run blocking, but Brown was a part of that.

Again, we are more complete than SEA, but the argument about where Peyton would be better off doesn't necessarily equate to that because OL is vitally important so I'd still understand the argument that he'd be better off over there. I just don't agree with the complete team statement.

Who is going to throw those WRs the ball? Nobody has been able to so far. I gave you the ST argument. Lynch and Turbin is a better combo than Wells and Williams in my opinion.

The main thing is that your team is crippled without a QB and a line to protect him. Even with marginal WRs, Seattle has had two guys that have played well enough to get them the ball. Arizona hasn't. I'd love to keep discussing this, but I've got to run.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
hahahahahahahaahhahahaaaaaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahah

Pats getting their asses kicked by the Yucs: priceless.

squicken

Jim Irsay ‏@JimIrsay
I can bring u NFL Manos to the edge of the water,but I can't throw you n,that's called tampering..but FOE REEL...the sh*t is HOT,STAY TUNED!

GO JIM!!!!!

Top Bottom