• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Why don't we run the no huddle all the fucking time?

I don't understand it either.

Even with Arians as OC the Steelers simply never tried to go no huddle enough. It's when Ben is at his best.

I Love me some power football, but Ben's playground style of QB is best when the defense can't really set itself.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Shit we need our starters back... now.

CUSH, WATT, CODY!!!!

cajunator said:
Porter is there.
If he is, he's not playing. Janoris Jenkins looks lost (rookie so somewhat excuseable), Mikell is putrid. Romo can keep throwing at both all game long and he won't get an incompletion.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Did you guys know Jimmy Graham played college basketball?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Is Matt Daniels out there for the Rams? I hope he makes the team, but he's not a great cover back, better run pursuer.

Mrbob

same old Bradford. looking at rush

The Rams announce team is amazing. They were actually debating whether or not it would be worth it to draft Luck with Bradford on the roster. They both agreed they would do it based on the new NFL rookie scale LOL. Who cares about talent?!

LJ11

LJ, as long as I don't get banned, I'll be here for you. It's going to get worse and never get better. but you can get through it if you are strong

He's lucky he has K.Williams next to him, Dareus too. There's no flow in the games up front, maybe it'll get better as they develop timing but the stunts look slow. When they've won up front it's a straight up attack, the stunts go nowhere.

Edit: O will go as far as Fred's legs go. We should have more than 7 points.

Fantomex

Madden is legit this year

NCAA 13 also sucks. I hate it anyway. I'm sending back for last years copy.

Perhaps it's because I haven't played maden in 5 years but passing seems to be a miracle when a completion is made. Seems like the game forces you to play with Alex Smith style vision, only little drop offs and dinks here are there.

I like NCAA, it felt very smooth and fun.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Well shit Holliday way to not let that fumble get to you

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Perhaps it's because I haven't played maden in 5 years but passing seems to be a miracle when a completion is made. Seems like the game forces you to play with Alex Smith style vision, only little drop offs and dinks here are there.

How you described Madden is exactly how NCAA 13 plays to me. The DBs run your routes better than your WRs do and they always seem to know the exact area the ball is going to go well before your throw it. Not to mention I had the CPU complete TWO hail mary grabs for TDs in ONE game, pretty much like the Wiscy/MSU game last year. I almost broke the fucking disc in half. Decided better to just sell this garbage.

brentech

I'm going to say it's because you haven't played. Even on all-madden I can pass pretty easy all over the field. Gotta use that directional passing that they act like is new, even though it's been in the game for years.

It's all about the lead passes and knowing when to use it.

Matrix

jesus we have a major problem on the right side run blocking.... shit

Fantomex

How you described Madden is exactly how NCAA 13 plays to me. The DBs run your routes better than your WRs do and they always seem to know the exact area the ball is going to go well before your throw it. Not to mention I had the CPU complete TWO hail mary grabs for TDs in ONE game, pretty much like the Wiscy/MSU game last year. I almost broke the fucking disc in half. Decided better to just sell this garbage.

I'm going to say it's because you haven't played. Even on all-madden I can pass pretty easy all over the field. Gotta use that directional passing that they act like is new, even though it's been in the game for years.

It's all about the lead passes and knowing when to use it.

I should try the full Madden game then. Hopefully Redbox has it.

Mrbob

LOL, Raiders, I feel sorry for you Rors to have to subject yourself to this trash on a weekly basis! To top it off the home games are played on a baseball field. :x

Matrix

HAHAHA fumble machines these teams

squicken

The Rams announce team is amazing. They were actually debating whether or not it would be worth it to draft Luck with Bradford on the roster. They both agreed they would do it based on the new NFL rookie scale LOL. Who cares about talent?!

It's weird they employ Fault. He's super critical of the team. Reality was Bradford was impossible to trade, so they had to trade the pick. To trade Bradfrod they would have had to cut every player making any money, including chris Long

Top Bottom