• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Okay that was sad D.

Graham is a beast, but is also kind of a douche

squicken

I hope Kubiak enjoys his preseason touchdowns. Hope it was worth leaving AJ out there for no good reason.

Bradford is so bad. Gets hit a few times and he's done. Inaccurate. Indecisive. KC is awful. Got killed by Bradford and a rookie.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Any word on AJ? is any part of his body still working?

Matrix

Okay Wade fix this D.

Then again its all base D but it looks like ass.

Matrix

" Gary:

(Young players with some turnovers.): Yeah, no excuse. Youth involved but they can help us win. Gotta protect ball.

Andre fell on the ball. Checking him out. Chris was feeling horrible before the game. He wanted to play so we got his reps in, but not feeling well so I said hell, get him out. Andre is ok. We're being smart. He fell on the ball on his last play."

The ball hurt AJ.

Afrikan

I know I was joking earlier...but I'm happy that Pryor is playing well.

only problem with this is, when Palmer starts suxing it up during the season, fans will call for Terrelle...and then oh my.

Matrix

Keep in mind you are playing against a top tier offense cher.

missing 3 of our best defensive players and running base D all game :p Still I know it's the Saints.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
" Gary:

(Young players with some turnovers.): Yeah, no excuse. Youth involved but they can help us win. Gotta protect ball.

Andre fell on the ball. Checking him out. Chris was feeling horrible before the game. He wanted to play so we got his reps in, but not feeling well so I said hell, get him out. Andre is ok. We're being smart. He fell on the ball on his last play."

The ball hurt AJ.

So we gotta pay the ball. How does that work?

Drakeon

b/c he sucks. he just. . . really doesn't know how to play quarterback professionally

Was listening to the espn nfc west guy talk the other day and he said bradford was the best qb in the division and i wanted to hit something. He's arguably the worst. Flynn, Wilson, Smith and Kaepernick are all better than him, Skelton is probably too.

Matrix

lol @ fatty Hunter and the Saints not kicking to Holliday

squicken

Was listening to the espn nfc west guy talk the other day and he said bradford was the best qb in the division and i wanted to hit something. He's arguably the worst. Flynn, Wilson, Smith and Kaepernick are all better than him, Skelton is probably too.

I listen to Sando when he does radio stuff. What he says is Bradford is the most physically gifted QB, at least when I hear him talk. Which is true. He just doesn't have pocket presence. At all. When he gets hit he goes into a shell. Easy to rattle. Not an NFL QB. Would need a Harbs type maekover

Matrix

hello Saints cheerleader :O

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I listen to Sando when he does radio stuff. What he says is Bradford is the most physically gifted QB, at least when I hear him talk. Which is true. He just doesn't have pocket presence. At all. When he gets hit he goes into a shell. Easy to rattle. Not an NFL QB. Would need a Harbs type maekover

Maybe the Rams shouldn't have waived Thad Lewis. He's withering away in Cleveland. I have a feeling he's going to be waived again. :( We can't catch a break

squicken

Maybe the Rams shouldn't have waived Thad Lewis. He's withering away in Cleveland. I have a feeling he's going to be waived again. :( We can't catch a break

He makes more than Luck and RG3 combined. Bradford and Jason Smith misses in draft were just killer. It will take them years to even content. I'm not even sure they can cut Bradford next year w/o killing their cap.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
He makes more than Luck and RG3 combined. Bradford and Jason Smith misses in draft were just killer. It will take them years to even content. I'm not even sure they can cut Bradford next year w/o killing their cap.

In a way, you can't fault the rams front office. Bradford was supposed to be a sure thing and he had not been a pro long enough to be exposed when Luck was available. Its one thing to draft a reach player high and have it blow up, but he was supposed to be an NFL ready QB. welp....

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Gonna be a better d if we can get hawthorne and Lofton back. Need them badly.
I like the Dline this year actually.

The secondary has been feasted on. Schaub was just throwing it up and letting them make grabs. You don't think ATL and Julio Jones arent taking notes?

squicken

In a way, you can't fault the rams front office. Bradford was supposed to be a sure thing and he had not been a pro long enough to be exposed when Luck was available. Its one thing to draft a reach player high and have it blow up, but he was supposed to be an NFL ready QB. welp....

Well they had #2 pick so Luck wasn't an option. Either way they had to trade the pick. Trading or cutting Bradford would have been a $17m cap hit. It was just impossible.

LJ11

How does it feel to know that the season is basically over? I've already come to terms with it.

I should plan something for every Sunday until the end of year just to force myself not to watch.

Matrix

Second team looks like complete ass. Bring on the 3rd and 4th stringers!

Top Bottom