• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I thought the 3rd preseason game was supposed to be treated like a real game.

So I can expect a shit ton of fucking up from New Orleans this year. yay!

Vyer

jesus we have a major problem on the right side run blocking.... shit

I am concerned about the offense because of what happened with the O line. Would be ironic if when the defense finally comes together, the offense - the one thing Kubiak actually had under control - started to fall apart.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FOSTER ALL DAY... as long as he runs on the left side.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"Andre Johnson to locker room(under own power; according to 610) "

... :|

Hope he's taking a shit.

Jesus don't Jacoby! come on Holliday!

Matrix

good god Martin... crap.

Jean > Kmart have to say it now

Matrix

Graham is impressive!

Matrix

"Chris Meyers to locker room(under his own power; according to 610). Rookie Ben Jones in."

:\

Matrix

I like that Jones kid though

Same, but still. These better just be shit breaks or nothing serious. Obvs. more worried about AJ. Dont even care if he went off on his own power, too much locker room for him.

Saints just want to fight, dirty team

Matrix

Holding!

wut just happenend

Matrix

Fucking replacement refs.... wtf was that

Matrix

Can't get any pressure on the QB

almost! damn

Top Bottom