• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Not sure if it was posted:

August 26, 2012Steelers g David DeCastro dislocated his knee cap, tore his medial collateral ligament and suffered some damage to patellar tendon. But his anterior cruciate ligament is intact, according to sources and Steelers still are unsure if or when he will be able to return this season.

squicken

It must be morning after awkward on the sidelines between Harbaugh and Alex right now. Alex probably feels more inadequate than usual seeing Harbaugh struggle to contain his football boner watching Manning lead that TD drive.

dreaming of a QB with big enough hands to take a snap

BigAT

images

Godslay

Banned
Chargers and Kc both have a shot. Broncos also have a worse offense (decker and Thomas are ok, but Wayne and clark were better) and manning is at least 2 years older since his last season.

I don't entirely disagree, the division is still very much wide open. The problem is, and we saw this the other night with KC is that Cassel is holding the entire team back. On paper KC is a more complete, young, and talented team both on offense and defense. SD is good as well, but can we trust them? They are notorious for shitting the bed. Raiders are a wild card.

DECKER TD.

Milchjon

I will always support Alexis. Can't be a nice life when you know that everyone around you would rather have someone else in your place. Poor dog. That game against the Saints made me very happy.

effzee

Manning is going to prove the Colts wrong.

Who figures to be the #1 WR for Denver? Decker?

EDIT: T.O. cut?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Top Bottom