• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
There's some debate about this. Sam no longer calls protections. Wells/whoever is at C now does. No one goes hot. Rams fans on Twitter think Amendola should have gone hot. I don't think Bradford is expecting a free man. It's 6 on 6. Lee is covering TE initially but starts to cheat late, and Sam is looking the other way.

Thanks for the better look.

When the play starts, Dallas has 7 players threatening the los vs 6 blockers. If you don't understand your protections, you're not going to be an NFL qb for long. And I don't know who the guy at the bottom of the screen is running the slant, but he should have gotten the ball, no need for a hot. The underneath defender is blitzing, so it's an easy Schotty completion.

If your qb can't figure these things out, Schottenheimer shouldn't call formations with short splits for the receivers.

brentech

Went and bought a Nexus 7. Everything seems great with it.

Not sure if I'll get Madden 13 or not. Might wait until post release to see how it unfolds. Or I'll just grab it at a store that day. I'm torn.

You find a camera lens for the wife the other day ez?

eznark

Banned

Not sure if I'll get Madden 13 or not. Might wait until post release to see how it unfolds. Or I'll just grab it at a store that day. I'm torn.

You find a camera lens for the wife the other day ez?

We only went shopping for the p/s. She doesn't know I'm also getting her a lens. She looked at a few. I couldn't convince her to get the (supposedly) awesome new Sony since it's $600. She'll probably get the s100. She also liked the sx250 or whatever, the mega zoom one. We'll see.

squicken

Thanks for the better look.

When the play starts, Dallas has 7 players threatening the los vs 6 blockers. If you don't understand your protections, you're not going to be an NFL qb for long. And I don't know who the guy at the bottom of the screen is running the slant, but he should have gotten the ball, no need for a hot. The underneath defender is blitzing, so it's an easy Schotty completion.

If your qb can't figure these things out, Schottenheimer shouldn't call formations with short splits for the receivers.

Amendola's guy blitzes off edge, and that is the direction he is looking. But Amendola just keeps going downfield. I am not at all trying to defend him. I appreciate your insight. I agree with you that it's on Bradford since every WR is running a regular route. The TE doesn't chip on Lee. But wouldn't Amendola know to alter his route when he sees the guy covering hm blitz?

I actually don't have too big a problem with this. Bradford is pretty good at spotting the blitz and making the right read. His problem is that when he has to come off his primary read he gets scared. He wants to get the ball out, and when he can't, he breaks down mentally and physically in the pocket. His footwork is awful. He is slow through his progressions. He's just a bad quarterback who once upon a time had a very good arm and was very accurate.

Godslay

Banned

I debated getting one as well. My wife and I have HP Touchpads with Android on them. It was an awesome deal at $99, but I actually prefer the 7'' form factor. I buckled though and got a 3DS XL and have been playing MK 7 coop with my kid.

LJ11

93 has a good chance at knocking down that slant pass too. His hands/frame are free, he's staring right at Bradford. Messy blocking up front, no clear windows.

brentech

We only went shopping for the p/s. She doesn't know I'm also getting her a lens. She looked at a few. I couldn't convince her to get the (supposedly) awesome new Sony since it's $600. She'll probably get the s100. She also liked the sx250 or whatever, the mega zoom one. We'll see.
Oh okay, the lens is a surprise, that's cool.

Fantomex

Joe Buck in a hall of fame sandwich. Sounds juicy.

I loathe Joe Buck so much. As far as the phins getting a 2nd rounder for Vontae I think that's a good deal. Disappointing that he couldn't be kept to have a strong 3rd CB for Nickel packages but oh well.

Top Bottom