• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

h3ro

Sick catch by Stokley!

The 9'ers unis are so damn gorgeous. Especially compared to the arena league nonsense Denver wears.

squicken

Dreesen was such a good signing by Denver. Peyton's arm is clearly limited, and Dreesen is a good blocking TE who works the middle of the field very well

LJ11

It's amazing to me that teams still have trouble blocking that Niners stunt, that shit is a staple, Aldon Smith made a living on it last year.

BigAT

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
#Cowboys DT Jay Ratliff suffered a high-ankle sprain vs Rams, per source. Timetable is 2-4 weeks, puts availability for opener in jeopardy

Can't say I'd be too upset if Ratliff missed the Giants game. Do the Cowboys have much depth behind him at NT?

Doomsayer

We got roasted on that drive.

Rogers looks like a bum and if Bowman was on Ball that pass would have never been completed.

FUCK YOU MANNING!

Storms in DC fucking up my DirecTV feed, but I was able to catch the TD pass on an online stream. Very happy Peyton got up just fine after that hard hit by Haralson. Looking good!

squicken

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
Nice ... RT @PostBroncos Overheard in the press box: "Wonder if that's hard for Harbaugh to watch." "No, he's just evaluating."

bionic77

It must be morning after awkward on the sidelines between Harbaugh and Alex right now. Alex probably feels more inadequate than usual seeing Harbaugh struggle to contain his football boner watching Manning lead that TD drive.

Drakeon

Defensively, this team is miles ahead of anything they ever had in Indy. If Peyton is even 80% of what he was, who beats them?
Chargers and Kc both have a shot. Broncos also have a worse offense (decker and Thomas are ok, but Wayne and clark were better) and manning is at least 2 years older since his last season.

Defensively, this team is miles ahead of anything they ever had in Indy. If Peyton is even 80% of what he was, who beats them?

Outside of the 2006 playoff team (careful not to include the regular season) and the 2007 team, this Broncos team has a much better defense, not to mention a much more consistent special teams (bane of previous Indy teams). 2007 Indy D was very solid (was high up the list on pts allowed per game) but still relied on the 'bend but not break' mantra. Teams could still go on long drives to chew up the clock. I feel the Broncos have a better chance of getting teams off the field.

Top Bottom