• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

McNabb looked better throwing bombs to Nick Jonas in the Pro-Am game.

Ha. The retired pros looks quick playing with mere mortals.

I was having this conversation with my friend. If Brett Favre was standing in front of you with two flag-football tassels, do you think you could take one off of him. Right now.

I'd say no.

eznark said:
I just turned this on. If sCam has been "on the money" all night, why do the Panthers only have 3?

He looks great tonight, Jets D just tightened it up in the red zone on Cam's drive. But he's look very sharp

Is it me or is Cams footwork not very good? He doesn't seem to step into throws.

He definitely makes a lot of back foot throws but his arm strength is ridiculous.

Fake edit: He's left a few high ones out there over the middle for his WRs. They gonna get killed by a safety.

eznark

Banned
He looks great tonight, Jets D just tightened it up in the red zone on Cam's drive. But he's look very sharp

He' looked middling these last few drives. Way off target on the screen and the crossing route. I hope Carolina keeps 9 wide outs because Cam is going to get them killed like this.

SyNapSe

GOT DAYUM. If you get interference/chip from the hb like that.. wow that was super bad from the LOT. Was that D'Brick? That was a serious whiff.

h3ro

That was bad.

Worst part is that the hit was on the inside of the leg, opposed to the usual outside of the leg hit, meaning he probably tore the LCL/ACL and depending on how much he twisted the leg, PCL and Meniscus damage as well.

Ugly injury.

Top Bottom