• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Has Sanchez thrown a TD pass this preseason?

ap-mark-sanchez-knee-bracejpg-1cd52aba3773f5ea_large.jpg

LukeSmith

Can I get a link to FMT backpedaling from old man Peyton carving up his shitty team's defense? Peyton must've read the thread and been upset that FMT said he wasn't elite

TheFatOne

I haven't seen much of Coples but he looks like a good player. He had a motor problem in college right?

Edit: lol Cam didn't even go after the ball.

JABEE

Greedy asshole owners need to end these carnival game officials and end this hold out. If the Eagles lose a game because of these clown referees, I will never forgive Goodell

Greedy asshole owners need to end these carnival game officials and end this hold out. If the Eagles lose a game because of these clown referees, I will never forgive Goodell

Cut Roger some slack, I have been a FF commish for about a month now and it's hard work. People will start to dislike you, but that's part of the job.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
PLZ CHOKE PLZ CHOKE PLZ CHOKE

EDIT BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. HERE COME THE BOOS. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Top Bottom