• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

I know the Jets want to keep their "Tebow Package" under wraps until the start of the season but is that really the best idea?

Wouldn't you want to test it out? Give the fans something to look forward to?

people turned Schottenheimer into the scape goat but what will they say now that he's gone and Sanchez doesn't play any better?
In fairness, their weapons are even WORSE now. Sanchez can't spin string into gold, not even Eli could save this team. Jets have zero playmakers if Holmes doesn't give a fuck, and Shonn Greene is turrible. The O-Line threatens to get him killed on every play.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Preseason is preseason, seeing at least improvement out of the Jets offense in this game, they are moving the ball and Howard appears to be at least some sort of upgrade over Wayne Hunter.

Not stressing the offense too much right now, D is still solid.

eznark

Banned
people turned Schottenheimer into the scape goat but what will they say now that he's gone and Sanchez doesn't play any better?

Shonn Green is the worst RB in football!

In fairness, their weapons are even WORSE now. Sanchez can't spin string into gold, not even Eli could save this team. Jets have zero playmakers if Holmes doesn't give a fuck, and Shonn Greene is turrible. The O-Line threatens to get him killed on every play.

see!

And the suuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnn will set for youuuuuuuuuuu...
And the shaaaaaaaaaaaadow of the daaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy,
will embraaaaaace the world in grayyyyyyyyy,

Why did I take Cam Newton with my first fantasy pick?

tumblr_lxyh1nO28I1r3ucoa.gif

Top Bottom