• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

JABEE

Deion Sanders talking about how no one will stop Sean Payton from texting the first 15 plays to the team. hahaha

Wrayfield

Deion Sanders talking about how no one will stop Sean Payton from texting the first 15 plays to the team. hahaha

Why would he risk it? Yeah, probably easily possible, but if he's caught, that's at least another year to his suspension. Totally not worth it.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Why would he risk it? Yeah, probably easily possible, but if he's caught, that's at least another year to his suspension. Totally not worth it.

Yeah I mean it's not like he's been completely flippant about adhering to rules and guidelines established before even when it risked suspension and further discipline from the league.

He's totally texting those 15 plays every week.

welp, guess it's time to re-activate NFLN again on my directv again. such bullshit that i will basically be paying $10 extra per month for this one channel. you aren't HBO nfln! but what can i do?

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Better than comcast. I think I have to go up 2 pricing brackets to get NFL Net.

Time Warner refuses to carry it. I wrote them a letter with a few "fuck you's" sprinkled throughout and cancelled my service. They can, collectively, eat a bag of greasy wangs.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
whats their reasoning?

Some bullshit about how it's "too expensive" and they want to bundle it with a sports package and the NFL won't give it to them for the price they want.

Basically, TW isn't willing to pony up the cash to carry the channel unless the viewers are able to pay a premium for it.

Because fuck Time Warner.

jakncoke

Banned
Some bullshit about how it's "too expensive" and they want to bundle it with a sports package and the NFL won't give it to them for the price they want.

Basically, TW isn't willing to pony up the cash to carry the channel unless the viewers are able to pay a premium for it.

Because fuck Time Warner.

fuckers

Greg

Time Warner refuses to carry it. I wrote them a letter with a few "fuck you's" sprinkled throughout and cancelled my service. They can, collectively, eat a bag of greasy wangs.
:jnc

I lucked out because there's a bar across the street that has it, but it sucks when I want to watch at home.

We're almost an hour away from grown American men in helmets and pads hitting each other and throwing around the egg-shaped pigskin again.

Color me excited.

Guys it's my birthday! Someone buy me Packers shares!

Happy Birthday! Enjoy yourself.
But don't enjoy yourself too much, eat too many cheese curds and you'll end blowing up and looking like a sconi woman

cdyhybrid

Fucking sick of getting these garbage dumpster league players thrown on my team every time I queue up in DotA2. Never fucking fails, just had a 3-25 Rhasta that lost the game for us because he tried (and failed horribly) to backdoor when their whole team was pushing.

when did rich eisen get annoying? i'm watching right now and he's talking in this stupid fucking voice about tebow/sanchez. i get that he's mocking the media but it sounds like deion sanders has influenced his type of announcing/reporting.... which is unfortunate because one deion is almost too much as it is.

did people even watch patrick peterson last year play CB? honestly, on patrick petersons BEST DAY, he was an average NFL CB. and yet, because he returned 7 PR's for td's or whatever it was, there is this myth that he had a great rookie year at CB.

they just showed him on nfln and of course one of the talking heads mark jackson'd it and said "DERE A GROWN MAN!" why? he wasn't even the best rookie CB in the NFC west, let alone the entire league. i'll call him this years sam bradford: had praise heaped on him FOR NO REASON as a rookie, comes into 2nd season with some expectation that he is some prodigy talent, and he will be average at best again. PP might do much better at safety, but we'll see.

speaking of grampsford:

The high ankle sprain that ruined Rams quarterback Sam Bradford’s 2011 season hasn’t totally gone away.

Bradford isn’t showing any outward signs of the injury during practice, but he told reporters that he’s still bothered by it. Bradford said it was frustrating that the ankle wasn’t yet 100 percent, but that he’s managing as well as he can right now.

“It’s close,” Bradford said, via Jim Thomas of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. “I think it’s as good as it’s going to feel. It’s something that we’re managing right now. I’ve been able to take every snap so far without any setbacks and I think that’s a positive sign.”

lolollllllllllll

a couple funny things. first off, that he's not healed after all this time. dude is made of glass. secondly.... ruined his 2011 season? as if this ankle injury is the reason he fucking sucked dick last year? no. he and the rams were already god awful when he got hurt. i see grampsford is still getting the benefit of the doubt for whatever reason

Wrayfield

God, the conversations on NFLN are getting on my tits. Fucking Irving cannot speak without raising his voice as if he was in a huddle. Marshall looking shellshocked, Deion talking out of his arse and Eisen groaning with a hoarse voice and sweating profusely...

shut the fuck up brees. "there was something ILLEGAL going on here"

newsflash for drew brees: having any type of performance incentive program among the players IS ILLEGAL. you've already admitted that it was there. your team did something illegal, got caught, and you got fucked. deal with it!

Top Bottom