• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

squicken

MMYLF.jpg

Saw this on Twitter. He gained two yards here. Was simply unwilling to run hard inside last year.

Cool things coming with coaches tape

MMYLF.jpg

Saw this on Twitter. He gained two yards here. Was simply unwilling to run hard inside last year.

I'd like to see the full video and how things played out. But, just by looking at that cap, I'm not surprised CJ only gained 2 yards.

While there appear to be a large hole, #71 has two defenders to engage. From his angle, it looks like #23 (I think that's his number) is going to come free. CJ realistically wouldn't see him coming.

Again, I'd like to see the actual play happen before making any real judgments, but I wouldn't necessarily blame CJ or anyone on the offense for this play gaining 2 yards.

BigAT

MMYLF.jpg

The saddest part is the defender who looks to be in the best position to make a play is Dwight Freeney, who NEVER tackles in run support.

JABEE

Andy Reid's son Britt got in trouble for drugs and flashing a firearm at another car. This is just terrible for Andy.

G-Fex

you can get a few hours in, called adjusting your sleep schedule. by the time you got to leave dudes that will be bagging groceries will be in

I STOCK FOOD doofus, I don't bag groceries.

I'm the one that puts chips and dip on the shelves so that all the little steelers, Pats, and Browns fans don't have to get off their automated carts to get it all the way in the back.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I know it's just a preseason to the preseason game, but the fact that I can't watch it because Time Warner refuses to pick up the NFLN pisses me off.

jakncoke

Banned

I'm the one that puts chips and dip on the shelves so that all the little steelers, Pats, and Browns fans don't have to get off their automated carts to get it all the way in the back.

better be bison french onion. hellava good is hella lame in comparison

I know it's just a preseason to the preseason game, but the fact that I can't watch it because Time Warner refuses to pick up the NFLN pisses me off.

yeah fucking fuckers.

squicken

I'd like to see the full video and how things played out. But, just by looking at that cap, I'm not surprised CJ only gained 2 yards.

While there appear to be a large hole, #71 has two defenders to engage. From his angle, it looks like #23 (I think that's his number) is going to come free. CJ realistically wouldn't see him coming.

Again, I'd like to see the actual play happen before making any real judgments, but I wouldn't necessarily blame CJ or anyone on the offense for this play gaining 2 yards.

Coaches tape is supposedly up for last year's games. Can't check right now to verify

Thanks Chuck, but looking at it now who am i kidding I'm not really trying to go. I'll just watch it on Tv like all the other best NFL fans
Edit: My brother can probably get a hook up on Free tickets if he try's. The one year he was right next to Chad and To

Fantomex

KOG, I appreciate ya man. Those Tostitos are always right there where I need them.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I'm in a similar situation with the apartment thing. Trying to move into a house right now. Until then, I have to wait for PS3 to get their asses in gear and put the NFL Sunday Ticket back up.

Top Bottom