• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Changed to DTV in the spring and got the whole Sunday Ticket enchilada. Will watch part of the game tonight before playing some Skyrim (or BF3).

By the way, I'm about 4-5 hours into Witcher 2 on the 360. I've reached Flotsam and am just about to
start battling some river monster.
So far I'm not feeling it much.

Anyone picked up Dawnguard for Skyrim? Impressions? I put like 150 hours into it the first month and then burned out.

Bought it, played it for 2 days, haven't touched it ever since, talking about Dawnguard now. I didn't even finish the storyline from the DLC.

Love the regular story line, played it all, put 100+ hours in it as well, but the DLC didn't really grab me, it's put together nicely as you would expect from them, and there are some cool features, but still kinda meh.

cdyhybrid

Bought it, played it for 2 days, haven't touched it ever since, talking about Dawnguard now. I didn't even finish the storyline from the DLC.

Love the regular story line, played it all, put 100+ hours in it as well, but the DLC didn't really grab me, it's put together nicely as you would expect from them, and there are some cool features, but still kinda meh.

I see. I'll see if anyone else posts any impressions before I decide to get it or not. I love the game but it completely breaks my sense of immersion if I've done a quest before and I feel like I have to do it again for convenience's sake or something, so I can usually only make it to my third character or so before I burn out.

effzee

How the hell is Juan Castillo still a defensive coordinator?

Because Andy Reid.

Apparently coaching defense is so easy anyone can do it. Why get a veteran proven DC while trying to make a SB run when you can make your online coach the DC?

Terrible news about his son though. This was the one who was turning his life around. Still wouldn't be surprised if its drug related.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
MMYLF.jpg

Saw this on Twitter. He gained two yards here. Was simply unwilling to run hard inside last year.

Cool things coming with coaches tape

So I found this play. The center whiffs the block on the MLB. CJ dances in the lane and then gets smoked. If he puts his head down, he gets another 2-3 yards. If he veers left or runs full speed, who knows.

jakncoke

Banned
I dont see how you can possibly say this. Lets see how both guys careers turn out first.

well considering what jpp has done and what graham has done and not to mention grahams microfracture surgery. i dont think you need to wait, i think its safe to say at this point jpp will end with a better career

So Devin Thomas retired today. He recovered both fumbles in the NFCCG for the Giants. Apparently he didn't want to take the chance with any further injuries.

Patricia Traina @Patricia_Traina

RT @mikecwright: Bears confirm Devin Thomas retiring.

BigAT

awesome draft choice redskins. 43-482 and 3 tds

Those stats are still better than the other WR they took in that draft, Malcolm Kelly. I still remember when they took both of them in the second round how many people talked about how the Redskins receiving corps. was getting a big surge in talent and they would be set for years to come. :jnc

jakncoke

Banned
Who is that?

Devin Thomas career stats, he's 37th in career receptions from the 2008 class

Those stats are still better than the other WR they took in that draft, Malcolm Kelly. I still remember when they took both of them in the second round how many people talked about how the Redskins receiving corps. was getting a big surge in talent and they would be set for years to come. :jnc

28-365-0

so

71-847 and 3 tds for the 2. outstanding.

also fuck limas sweed

Striker

Giants got Kenny Phillips, T2, and Manningham early in that draft. Worked pretty well I'd say.

Bryan Kehl in the 4th - waste.
Jon Goff in 5th was nice value.
Andre Woodson and Robert Henderson have done nothing of sort.

Milchjon

3 more hours, right? Or did I get my time zones mixed up again?

Also, that Tyson Gay guy is awesome. Spending like 20 seconds in front of half the world scratching his balls.

Do they serve him at CFA?

Wrayfield

3 more hours, right? Or did I get my time zones mixed up again?

Also, that Tyson Gay guy is awesome. Spending like 20 seconds in front of half the world scratching his balls.

Do they serve him at CFA?

Gamepass claims 2 a.m. for us. I might catch the first quarter, then go to bed.

Top Bottom