• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

John Skelton, one of only two QB's to lose to the 2010-2011 Panthers. Guess who was the other one.

HINT: His name rhymes with Malex Rith and he's got undersized hands.

kolb got bounty'd

I feel sorry for the Saints D. Everytime someone gets hurt against them, there will be calls of bounties.

Actually, no I'm not. Fuck those guys.

John Skelton, one of only two QB's to lose to the 2010-2011 Panthers. Guess who was the other one.

HINT: His name rhymes with Malex Rith and he's got undersized hands.

I feel sorry for the Saints D. Everytime someone gets hurt against them, there will be calls of bounties.

Actually, no I'm not. Fuck those guys.

alex smith left that game with the lead. i give him a no decision and the loss to david carr!

Xeke

Banned
cards were never competing for this division. the only team that could possibly cause us problems would be the seahawks and in order for that to happen one of their QB's would have to be a pro-bowler, and that isn't going to happen.

Yes we know. 49ers are the champions of a shit division.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Is there any reason, outside of money, that they'd even consider playing Kolb? He's fragile, stupid and noodle armed.

Oh look, the Saints famed tackling hasn't improved at all.

WanderingWind said:
Is there any reason, outside of money, that they'd even consider playing Kolb? He's fragile, stupid and noodle armed.

But...But...But!

Those two games bro. Dude looked like Marino reincarnate!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Money and draft picks are reason enough. Guys that cost both will always get every last chance to prove themselves.

Top Bottom