• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

that last reaction of fitz and company classic. Skelton(That was him right?} with the troll smile and fitz with the "what face?"

Edit: Ph33nix and I thinking the same...lol

Mark Sanchez has a career 4-2 playoff record with 2 appearances in the AFC championship games after only 3 years in the league.

Most QBs would kill for that future.

Mark Sanchez something something football something something... oh, and he fucked Kate Upton.

Most men would kill for that future.

squicken

didn't you hear the cards D was elite? i thought you heard that like i did

I saw your post earlier about Peterson. Definitely not a great CB, but he has the potential to be. He is so fast he can make mistakes and still not get burned. Otherwise the kind of look small up front. And their offense is so bad. Levi Brown is Jason Smith bad

In that commercial, how much makeup was needed to make Charlie not look like this:

Macaulay-Culkin-01-2012-02-09.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
But have you seen his Total QBR? It's really bad!

I won't disagree he's been wildly inconsistent and disappointing at times for these 3 years, just like the Jets themselves, but he's got a career 90.3 QB rating in the playoffs and he has shown the ability to play well at times.

Maybe it never comes to fruition, but the other QB in NY was pretty much written off as a total bum after his first 3 years in the league and he turned into a more successful QB than his brother who people call the greatest of all time.

Either way grouping him with the likes of Matt Leinart seems utterly ridiculous.

cajunator

Banned
Nice to see my Saints finally in action.
Offense looks great as usual, even Chase showed some flashes there but against Cards scrubs its impossible to tell. Put Skelton out there with Fitz and that Byrd guy and I think the Cardinals will be pretty decent offensively.
I've been hopeful about Martez Wilson and he showed up pretty big tonight. Dude has serious potential. Looks like the receiving core will be fine despite losing Robert Meachem. Overall a good preseason opener.

Too bad he's buried out there in the desert. Dude needs a great QB and he's got a menagerie of suck throwing to him.

The best thing for his career would be to either leave Arizona or run down to Kroger and see if he can convince his boy Kurt Warner to give it one more go.

And I don't even think Warner would be enough. The Saints left him as damaged goods.

TheFatOne

Great news? Pats fans
Devin McCourty. He’s been very good in press coverage when asked to do that – a weak point in 2011.
Alright good news on McCourty. From what I have been reading it seems like Glass-I is having a solid camp so far.

Top Bottom