• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

cajunator

Banned
you changed your name back, you're the squicken of name changing

well you dont need much from your 3rd string guy

TRue.
Sean definitely wont be challenging Chase, but Luke McCown is also in there battling Sean for the third string and Luke at least has some gametime experience.

jakncoke

Banned
Saints huh?

Who won?

Is there a score tracker thing app for my browser?

saints, cards were driving with like 2 min to go down by 7 and in the red zone and ryan lindley threw a pick lol. final score

edit: wait what. hmm

ok i know i wasnt nuts. yahoo.com got some weird box score compared to nfl.com

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore?gid=20120805018

like im not sure where this is even coming from.
http://www.nfl.com/scores

i watched the game, so i just dont know.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Usain Bolt's top speed is unmatched in the history of human kind. Just sick.

you changed your name back, you're the squicken of name changing

I don't understand why anyone would want to change their username to begin with. Someone enlighten me.

jakncoke

Banned

I don't understand why anyone would want to change their username to begin with. Someone enlighten me.

i had good reason to, i dunno about others. i guess they just got sick of having the same username

TheFatOne

I think I may ask for a user name change once I hit my goal weight. At the time I registered this was the only thing I could think of. I wonder if Tom Brady is taken, or Bill Belichick.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'd change mine to "Kave Man" without the underscore. When I made it I didn't realize you could have spaces.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
saints, cards were driving with like 2 min to go down by 7 and in the red zone and ryan lindley threw a pick lol. final score

edit: wait what. hmm

ok i know i wasnt nuts. yahoo.com got some weird box score compared to nfl.com

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore?gid=20120805018

like im not sure where this is even coming from.
http://www.nfl.com/scores

i watched the game, so i just dont know.
:you
KUazE.jpg

The Seahawks just continue to sign our trash.

Didn't they just sign Braylon Edwards? lolol

and they had just signed antonio bryant before that. but they cut him today.

cheatin' pete thinks these bums might help them beat us. sorry pete, but harbaugh owns you and no one is going to change that

Doomsayer

I love how Pete is all salty when he gets his ass kicked yet he used to unleash beating after beating at USC.

Man, I forgot how much I hate that scumbag.

TheFatOne

Pats fans, how do you think your defense is looking with all the additions?

Hard to say without seeing a preseason game. So far it looks like the front 7 should be good, but the secondary needs work. They have a young injury prone corner who looks good in camp. It all depends on a few people McCourty, Glass-i, and the safety paired with Chung. My gut tells me they will be better than last season, and McCourty will bounce back. I think they will be middle of the pack as far as defense goes, and they will force turnovers because of their offense.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
As a Jets fan I don't get the Edwards hate at all.

Dude sucks but he managed to stretch the field well. Jets missed that shit all year long. There are more useless WRs that get significant playing time.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
i had good reason to, i dunno about others. i guess they just got sick of having the same username
I don't even know what your previous username was, so it worked.
I think I may ask for a user name change once I hit my goal weight. At the time I registered this was the only thing I could think of. I wonder if Tom Brady is taken, or Bill Belichick.
And I never thought that your username actually meant what it says. Most usernames don't mean a thing.

Tags on the other hand, they're a true look into the soul of a poster.

jakncoke

Banned
I don't even know what your previous username was, so it worked.

And I never thought that your username actually meant what it says. Most usernames don't mean a thing.

Tags on the other hand, they're a true look into the soul of a poster.

jasonbay

i asked to change it once he was traded to the Red Sox

squicken

Mars? I'm not sure, those pics are suspect, can we see some better evidence?

I hate how these guys celebrated every little thing. Why wouldn't you wait until you know it all worked?

But it is awesome. Amazing that they can pull off something so complex

Top Bottom